Roxanne Modaferri is fighting tomorrow

Its weird how she looks like a soy-milk drinking, "pronouns are them/there in twitter bio"-putting, every sunday to church going teacher in her late 30's but has a warrior spirit and toughness. Though I really dont care too much for MMA, I dont mind rooting for Roxy.

That hurts
<mma1>
Why doesn't your ilk just watch your WMMA can fetish in Invicta? They have plenty, stop polluting the premier org in the world
<JonesLaugh>
You say it like i have anything to do with the decision. The harsh truth for you is that you're a vocal minority, and most mma fans and fighters are perfectly fine with or support the women in the ufc. Don't like it? Go watch boxing. I couldn't care less.

she's a 50/50 fighter like Marcos.

She will most likely lose her next fight/or her next 2 to compensate

(Sarah Moras performance on the weekend was absolutely pathetic),
Moras literally looks like a hobbyist purple belt who trains kickboxing twice a week. Pretty embarassing for a pro athlete of 11 years

Moras literally looks like a hobbyist purple belt who trains kickboxing twice a week. Pretty embarassing for a pro athlete of 11 years

Let's not exaggerate the pro athlete label, she spent most of that 11 years delivering letters for Canada Post. So yes, a hobbyist purple belt training kickboxing twice a week is about right.

Roxanne is about to Interlocking Fish Smash the shit out of whoever it is she is fighting.

WAR INTERLOCKING FISH SMASH
putting in that work, trying to make this a thing. I'm here for it.

War Roxy!!

tumblr_pcdixwybFY1xxavtvo2_500.gifv

Good personality, extremely boring fighter.

War Roxy !

She will be rich for life with her residuals from her role on Big Bang Theory

8m80LKa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back