Elections Rudy Giuliani admits to lying in Court filings

Giuliani won’t contest Georgia election workers’ claims that he falsely accused them of manipulating ballots

In a heavily couched statement, he also conceded that his statements meet the “factual elements of liability” for Moss and Freeman’s claims that his attacks amounted to “intentional infliction of emotional distress.”

Rudy Giuliani made significant concessions late Tuesday in a long-running defamation lawsuit by two Georgia election workers, dropping efforts to challenge their claim that he falsely accused the pair of manipulating ballots in the 2020 election.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/26/giuliani-trump-election-00108205

lol

Rudy-Giuliani-1-95d6abcbed824b6cb57d332db5a5b762.jpg

A Republican admitting to lying is like someone admitting to breathing
Fixed that for you... Fucking partisian hack

Biden lies as easily as he shoves his afternoon tapioca ice cream down his throat before hitting the sack at 7:30pm.

There's rumors (and just rumors), that Rudy might have flipped on Trump.

If so... things will get juicy. I'm nuetral on the whole Trump thing. If he gets prosecuted, he gets prosecuted. Rudy admitting to this will just add fuel to the fire.

Indictments from obviously compromised parties mean nothing to me. I've become numb to the garbage games our "elites" play among themselves.

A Republican admitting to lying is like someone admitting to breathing
Looks like @Scerpi got pretty badly embarrassed here. Said he fixed the post, but then the guy comes right back and unfixes it.

camron-bottle.gif

All politicians lie. Absolutely all of them. To think the politicians YOU like don't lie shows how tribal and destructive we have become.

He didn't even say he lied. He said it is a legally false statement because it was not proven, but that he still believes it.

He didn't even say he lied. He said it is a legally false statement because it was not proven, but that he still believes it.
Evidence coming in so fast eh ? Hope you stocked up on the copium

America's Mayor. Remember when Rudy was sane?
When was that? When he married his cousin? Or when he cheated on his wife and argued he could bring his mistress home on official business

hey, I am just pointing out that he didn't say he lied. Sorry that triggers you

The correct answer is that Giuliani admitted to lying. His horseshit excuse of admitting it was false yet he still believed it to be true, is a statement so dumb only someone who thought Cyberninjas were gonna overturn the Arizona vote, could possibly fall for it.

You're bad at trolling by the way.

Back