Russell Doane 4 losses in a row has a fight coming up...

King_Brown

#AndStill #1 bettor on Sherdog ($4300)
Banned
Reaction score
Usually chicks with nice ass or big boobs get a pass in that regards.. (Read Jessica Eye) What has Doane done to get another chance. Not saying it's disgusting but I think it's not fair. Some guys get cut after two losses but Russell has lost 4 in row and nothing controversial in his losses. Hmm. He is not a draw why did they keep him?

They're waiting for it work itself out naturally...
stephen-root-milton-waddams-office-space.jpg

He is fighting an Asian in Singapore. They're not keeping him around because they hope he wins his next one. Asian guy wins, crowd gets happy.

Usually chicks with nice ass or big boobs get a pass in that regards.. (Read Jessica Eye) What has Doane done to get another chance. Not saying it's disgusting but I think it's not fair. Some guys get cut after two losses but Russell has lost 4 in row and nothing controversial in his losses. Hmm. He is not a draw why did they keep him?

It's not your company and there is no rule of how you handle 4 losses. You just got used to their decisions but they can do whatever they want with their company and you need to accept that. Stop being delusional and realize your opinion means nothing.

I believe he's taken a couple fights on short notice and even moved up in weight for one of those short notice bouts.

He's also entertaing, maybe with Hollaway, Hunt, Medeiros, maybe ufc hawaii will happen

Who that be?

He did take his last bout with Mirsad Bektic on less than a week's notice, at a different weight class, halfway around the world.

No problem with him getting another fight, though he better win this one. Most of his UFC fights have been really good.

still deserves to be in the UFC more than DJ does

He will annihilate his opponent. Doane is no joke. He has chosen his opponents really really stupidly.

Back