International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep hearing how supposedly effective russian jamming is but we have a constant stream of precision strikes, also pretty impressive shrapnel field.
It's crazy how they have still have to jam these rockets after they've already destroyed all the launching platforms 2 times over.

Thats what i would like to know

One thing i hate these youtube guys rarely post their sources

If it's factual, would you? He could have an uncle or cousin that's embedded or something. Never burn your source.

From what I've heard about the counter offensive so far is that Ukraine is losing badly and they can't make much progress. Even CNN had a segment about how Ukraine is getting destroyed in their counter offensive.

USSR wasn't country, it was imperialistic piece of hyporcrite liars and hardcore traitors like U.S is and always will be.
Empire of liars and traitors, like U.S always will be.
It is business and nothing personal.
Meaning country is designed for elite to manipulate with puppets: ppl to milk and use these puppets.
Nothing more. Useless piece of s**** for elite.

Is there any countries you dont hate?

From what I've heard about the counter offensive so far is that Ukraine is losing badly and they can't make much progress. Even CNN had a segment about how Ukraine is getting destroyed in their counter offensive.

They took some early loses and will likely have more along the way. I'm not sure what you read but I'm guessing its stuff from the Kremlin because UKR has already made some gains and seems you ignore the posts that guys have of the info showing that.

Another Thor system blowing itself up.

They took some early loses and will likely have more along the way. I'm not sure what you read but I'm guessing its stuff from the Kremlin because UKR has already made some gains and seems you ignore the posts that guys have of the info showing that.

this info he posted literally says the gains have been exaggerated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.