International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V11

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMC Wagner group members have been walking away from signing the contract and are joining in small numbers into the Russian resistance group.

wsws is such trash lmao.

"Ukraine has all these natural resources... This is why NATO..." jesus christ just come out and say it "Russia imperialism GOOD"

Also pretty sure marino knows since he parrots their talking points
Now you know why no one in the central committee could stand Trotsky.

Today ia funny day.
NATO exercises in Baltic sea, approx 50 surface ships and unknown number of submarines +> 150 airplanes.

I ofc might agree with San Marino pro Kremin stance and they better should had packed american civies in train to siberia and ceded their properties to saint Putin.

Last edited:
i see lots of claims from russia about russian helicopters, but i haven't seen any evidence these helicopters are responsible for the claims. Most of the losses look like drones spotted a column and directed artillery fire, maybe an anti-armor squad, and other drone operators.

Na there is a lot of footage of a pair of KA-52s doing work.

KA-52 is a really good helicopter when used properly especially at hunting other Gunships since it was made to hunt Apaches. Which is part of the reason why Comanche program was launched, then canceled because we're idiots.

Reactions: Cid

KA-52 is a really good helicopter when used properly especially at hunting other Gunships since it was made to hunt Apaches. Which is part of the reason why Comanche program was launched, then canceled because we're idiots.

They actually doesn't need helicopters in first line at all.
A lot of mines + obstacles and after stuff is triggered they might use artillery and MRLS to shell said certain area where mines had been triggered.

It was cancelled because the costs were ridiculous and drone tech matured enough.

MQ-1C can carry up to 8 stinger missiles and is much more stealthy than a KA-52.

Ka - 52 was designed for close range CAS missions 24/7/365.

Their ROI in Russo - Ukr war thus far looks that was xxx lesser than old design anti tank mines, these mines russia does have in large ammounts + really cheap solution.

It was cancelled because the costs were ridiculous and drone tech matured enough.

MQ-1C can carry up to 8 stinger missiles and is much more stealthy than a KA-52.

i mean it was showing good Results though. Funny enough, the new 360 invictus is looking like commache 2.0.

Prigozin has apperantly said he will kill shoigu if he tries to take control wagner due to new law where all units in ukr have to be umder ministry of defence, journalist gives no source for statement though

Our news say prigozin has started a spark in russian population, wagner is on everyones lips

Last edited:
i mean it was showing good Results though. Funny enough, the new 360 invictus is looking like commache 2.0.

I mean in a world with an unlimited budget sure, but i guess the Army decided to go the drone route because they had already a decent enough helicopter fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.