International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste. And yes, I'm talking about that YouTube cover page with the dude's smile. Dumb.

I have to respect RKJ for speaking the truth but my only question is why is he only doing it now? I'd like to think otherwise but he's probably just the next figurehead for the biparty cabal of war mongers.

And this is just an attack. This isn't the infrastructure failing on its own, because it has. ALL of the modern tech and assistance they got from the West (Exxon, BP, Halliburton, etc.) have all fled Russia. Without the West, Russia's petroleum sector is mired in the 60's. There are now failures of that infrastructure (explosions) happening in Russia that can be seen from SPACE.

Putin screwed Russia.

Last edited:
Head of the State Duma Defense Committee Andrey Kartapolov suggested that the Russians defend the borders themselves

According to him, this is due to the fact that Russia does not have the ability to protect the borders along the entire perimeter, as it was in the USSR.

Evgeny Prigozhin on the situation in Bakhmut:

- During the day, units of PMC "Wagner" advanced in Bakhmut by 100-150 meters;
- Under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are 2.98 square kilometers of the city;
- As a result of shell starvation, 94 fighters of the PMC "Wagner" died.

If Prigozhin isn't lying, than the numbers of 100-150 rus soldiers killed per day usually thrown as a number by the AFU might not be such an exaggeration after all.

And this is just an attack. This isn't the infrastructure failing on its own, because it has. ALL of the modern tech and assistance they got from the West (Exxon, BP, Halliburton, etc.) have all fled Russia. Without the West, Russia's petroleum sector is mired in the 60's. There are now failures of that infrastructure happening in Russia that can be seen from SPACE.

Putin screwed Russia.
I'm assuming you've only been following Western media. Russia's economy has actually grown since Western sanctions. Russia and China have made trade deals and both of their economies are doing better than they were before the Ukraine war began (although it arguably began with the US backed coup in 2014). Both Russia and China are doing better economically since Western sanctions. I just think it's crazy how Americans fall for the same trick over and over again, even going back as far as as Vietnam. Your government are not your friends bro.

I'm assuming you've only been following Western media. Russia's economy has actually grown since Western sanctions. Russia and China have made trade deals and both of their economies are doing better than they were before the Ukraine war began (although it arguably began with the US backed coup in 2014). Both Russia and China are doing better economically since Western sanctions. I just think it's crazy how Americans fall for the same trick over and over again, even going back as far as as Vietnam. Your government are not your friends bro.

Grown lmao.

100% of 0 is still 0. 3% of 0 isn't even worth talking about.

Russia sucked and still sucks. Florida has a larger economy than Russia.

Grown lmao.

100% of 0 is still 0. 3% of 0 isn't even worth talking about.

Russia sucked and still sucks. Florida has a larger economy than Russia.
Thanks, you gave a perfect example of what happens when you only consume American media. Remember your enemies are Russia and China not the people getting rich by sending American soldiers to die for their profits. You have no healthcare because war is more profitable. Both parties work for the same elites. USA is a faux democracy. Ever notice how both parties only differ on some social issues but always collude to start wars? They're all on the same team and they're against you. Yes, the regime that planned terrorist attacks against US citizens to start a war in the 60s is still in power. The same regime that staged an attack on a US navy ship to invade Vietnam, the same government that lied to you and said Iraq had WMDs. This is well above your level of comprehension though, you're just a pawn for the regime, you'll support any country they decide to invade or any terrorists they decide to arm because you've been brainwashed. American media is like North Korea level propaganda, but most American citizens are so indoctrinated that they don't see this.

Reading Ukraine only holds 10% of Bahkmut? Seems not ideal and they’ll probably lose the city.
America is fighting the war until the last Ukrainian, while elites make bank on arms sales. They don't give a fuck about America, they just want fast money. They have bank accounts overseas so they don't care if they destroy the US economy, they're still rich. Hence why America funded and armed (literal neo nazi fascist groups) a coup to overthrow Ukraine's democracy in 2014 in the first place.

America is fighting the war until the last Ukrainian, while elites make bank on arms sales. They don't give a fuck about America, they just want fast money. They have bank accounts overseas so they don't care if they destroy the US economy, they're still rich. Hence why America funded and armed (literal neo nazi fascist groups) a coup to overthrow Ukraine's democracy in 2014 in the first place.
Quite amusing considering russia supports literal white nationalists in europe

Huh? You should probably watch the movie on Netflix about the 2014 protests to remove the Russian puppets from office. Soldiers fired on civilians who were unarmed. Hardly what you’re portraying.

Huh? You should probably watch the movie on Netflix about the 2014 protests to remove the Russian puppets from office. Soldiers fired on civilians who were unarmed. Hardly what you’re portraying.
Did you know that propaganda documentary was named as such to hide the original documentary 'Ukraine on Fire'. I'd recommend you watch that one instead of the one that was created to hide it. 60 people burned alive by American armed neo nazi fascist groups yet hardly anyone in the West knows about Odessa.

I've attached a video and how eerily reminiscent this is of the Hitler Youth camps of the German Nazis. Even Western media reported on these groups and their hatred before the war broke out. The war originally started after a US backed coup in 2014. Ethnic Russians living in Ukraine's East have been shelled and persecuted since then. There are videos online of Russian people being tortured and killed by the fascist groups who want to exterminate all Russians from Ukraine. There have been Ukrainian politicians calling for the murder and torture of Russian children but I'm sure you haven't seen that in your news feed.

I dont know if you know this russia already heavily involved in africa
Yes because African countries are asking for their help. Syria also asked for Russian help to defend against American and British funded jihadist groups. America is currently occupying almost 1/3 of Syria, notably their oil rich region. Several countries in Africa are demanding that American and EU militaries leave their countries because they've been helping to train rebel groups in an attempt to overthrow countries and gain control of their resources. On the other side of things, China is investing in countries, funding roads and railways, removing hundreds of thousands of US bombs in the mean time and asking for nothing in return because they know that both countries will benefit in the long run. US foreign policy is stuck in the 1900s, not that those involved care. If America didn't have war then they can't take all of your taxes and funnel it into their own investments.

I dont know if you know this russia already heavily involved in africa
There's a big difference between invading a country like America does consistently or being invited into a country to help protect against terror groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.