Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom, boom, boom, boom!
I wanna go boom boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room
planetofthebass.jpg

Reactions: lsa
Dude... they're basically countrymen... Why?

Same horrible war crime stories... Repeated almost infinite times through thousands and thousands of years

To terrorize, to do the evil that humanity does. Now you know why I spend a lot of time in the faith in humanity restored thread.

Dude... they're basically countrymen... Why?

Same horrible war crime stories... Repeated almost infinite times through thousands and thousands of years

I'm actually surprised a Republican like Christie is that vocal about support for the war. Glad this is one issue most Republicans and Democrats can really agree on.

If what Christie says about Trump being against Ukraine is true, I can't ever vote for him.

San Marino is basially Kremlin's propaganda rupor pushing Lavrov's narrative.

The same excuses about NATO he loves to push in all comments are exactly Lavrov's office propaganda job.

Actually Ukraine and Georgia had attempted to start first real steps in road to become NATO candidates when they asked for so called roadmap. 2008 th. NATO de facto rejected even to issue roadmap.

But there comrades form Kremlin propaganda should be pushed around and excuses about " but NATO expansion " should be cultivated in this thread.

Last edited:
Obiviously ukr always had been supplied with delays and considerably lesser than had been asked for.

For example the same summer 2022 th was excellent moment to slow down russian offensive potential IF THEN had been supplied missiles with 150-300 km range.... It didn't had happened and Ukr lost moment to hit their ammo depots with better effectivity.....and with this to reduce russian ammo and weapons stockpile awailable to be used vs Ukraine.
Even old tanks west didn't had supplied and this too heavily reduced Ukr potential to regain territories in 2022 th....when russia did had approach that they quickly will annex all ukraine and therefore didn't had installed xxx xxx xxx mines etc stuff....

For summer

Stalemate really,no real change on map
Ukr counteroffence failing
Russia changed draft laws which means likely draft incoming again and that someone is planning offensive operations

Basically struggle will continue

Ukr counter offensive didn't had failed....
Cos they even didn't had managed to launch it.....

While Ukr still are capable to hit Russian radioelectronic warfare stations, ammo depots etc etc....
So they still does have some tools to exaust russia even without attempts to regain territory.

And nope, russia never will achieve total deUkrainization.
If to bear in mind how helpless they were to deal with....gypsies for example....
It is nonsense and idiot's dream.

Ukr not likely will this year sign nazis from russia papers.
Even if they will sign, remember that ukr will not care about stuff Zelensky and rada will sign.

Nation unable to do rusification of gypsies will eliminate ukr from face of earth ?
Country is peace of shit btw.
Designed for elite to milk plebs....
Like russia where white slavic russians aren't majority.... anymore.

Ukr counter offensive didn't had failed....
Cos they even didn't had managed to launch it.....

While Ukr still are capable to hit Russian radioelectronic warfare stations, ammo depots etc etc....
So they still does have some tools to exaust russia even without attempts to regain territory.

And nope, russia never will achieve total deUkrainization.
If to bear in mind how helpless they were to deal with....gypsies for example....
It is nonsense and idiot's dream.

Ukr not likely will this year sign nazis from russia papers.
Even if they will sign, remember that ukr will not care about stuff Zelensky and rada will sign.

Nation unable to do rusification of gypsies will eliminate ukr from face of earth ?
Country is peace of shit btw.
Designed for elite to milk plebs....
Like russia where white slavic russians aren't majority.... anymore.

It has failed against expectations, whether they were reasonable or not

USA wants the nazi's skinheads to kill the Russians
Russia does have more skinheads than Ukraine.

Wagner's Utkin alone is total nazi despite was leutenant colonel in GRU....

SS and swastika tattoos alone actulally even might be real coincidence and especially cos these are very old symbols from diffrrent cultures long before germany was nation....
While if full ,(!!) emblem of SD or Gestapo is tattoed on the body there aren't questions...

Ok gentlemen, let me address two issues here:
1. Both of you have missed the entire point of the original post. It had to do with how many years Putin had been in office and why just in 2022 he decided to do a major invasion of Ukraine. Why not a full-scale invasion in 2014 when Russia took Crimea?
Vladimir Putin (1st and 2nd terms) 2000–2008 8 years, 0 days
Vladimir Putin (3rd and 4th terms) 2012–present 11 years, 89 days
Georgia and Ukraine being the 'primary' invasions during that period. Why not have a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2000 or 2004? Why 2022? Something about Ukraine wanting NATO membership?
2. Both of you, and Darkballs in particular, is dying to see me get another 'yellow' and an eventual ban (as are many others). I read your signature: "Dancing upon the graves of a 1000 banned accounts." Not taking the bait mate. Sorry! If I get banned, it will sure as shit not be done by you. I'm done here gentlemen. Think what you want. Like I said before, there are only 2 to 3 people in this thread worth holding a conversation with. You are not it.

Just another spin of rubbish.

Yes, def hard to retake ground with millions of mines set everywhere. Many vids of Russians killing themselves with so many mines everywhere. But good to see UKR not be stupid and send in men and material for the sake of getting results. Hitting the back end of ammo depos, bridges and ships is a very good strategy going forward.

Just another spin of rubbish.
Yeah.
. Ukraine's counteroffensive on the brink (msn.com)
While it looks like Ukraine's military has recently launched a major thrust towards the south towards the Sea of Azov, the tide of war has yet to meaningfully change. So why haven't the Ukrainians managed to do more, and to do it faster? And if a military resolution to the conflict isn't coming any time soon, could a diplomatic solution be back on the table? Ian Bremmer addresses these questions with former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch on GZERO World.

* Stay on topic. Contribute to the thread. Oh, I forgot. You can't can you? Just like your other infantile little friends.

Execptations created by mass media.
After Poland had de facto delivered 290 tanks ....Zaluzny told that he needs at least 300 more tanks
....to hold ruasian offensive back.
It was 2022 th...
Later this started to be portrayed as ammount needed for counter offensive.

Form pledged tanks Ukr had recieved 14? Challenger and approx 75 Leopard 2 tanks, there L2A4 and L2A6 ....
Some 10 other looks that had been delivered but not yet used....
Delays too are beautiful fun, plus looks that they recieved also 10 Leopard 1 tanks ( sorry it is for museum ) ....

Reluctance to supply long range missiles etc too is and always was fun.

Russia does have more skinheads than Ukraine.

Wagner's Utkin alone is total nazi despite was leutenant colonel in GRU....

SS and swastika tattoos alone actulally even might be real coincidence and especially cos these are very old symbols from diffrrent cultures long before germany was nation....
While if full ,(!!) emblem of SD or Gestapo is tattoed on the body there aren't questions...
USA isn't funding Russia

USA isn't funding Russia
Partially they are funding russia.
1. A lot of microchips used by russia in missiles are manufactured by U.S companies....
While I don't blame U.S, it is business and nothing personal, especially cos Russia also is using for Ukr shelling missiles sold to Russia by Ukraine:D. In 1999 th Ukraine had sold Russian Federation 575 long range cruise missiles :p...

U.S also had delayed sanctions on russian fertilizers import;):).
A lot of other examples.

Yeah.
. Ukraine's counteroffensive on the brink (msn.com)
While it looks like Ukraine's military has recently launched a major thrust towards the south towards the Sea of Azov, the tide of war has yet to meaningfully change. So why haven't the Ukrainians managed to do more, and to do it faster? And if a military resolution to the conflict isn't coming any time soon, could a diplomatic solution be back on the table? Ian Bremmer addresses these questions with former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch on GZERO World.

* Stay on topic. Contribute to the thread. Oh, I forgot. You can't can you? Just like your other infantile little friends.

Your the last person that should be telling people to stay on topic. UKR will do more but it will be slow and just because Russia has laid millions of mines you think that should get them a diplomatic solution? Fuck Russia It has been my prediction a Russian collapse is more likely then a military defeat. They have just announced their military spending has gone up 3x in their new budget which is huge when it comes to the countries debt. Is your only news source msn.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.