International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
3_clown_male.png
Imagine posting this shit when children are being murdered.

People don't care when Ukraine does it because they are the ones defending themselves. Quite different from being the aggressor and targeting civilians. The copium from pro-retards is hilarious.

Russia: Wagner is no longer allowed to fight in Ukraine
The Wagner group will no longer fight in Ukraine after leader Yevgeny Prigozhin refused to sign an agreement with the Russian defense. This is stated by the chairman of the Russian parliament's defense committee, Andrey Kartapolov, according to the Russian state news agency Tass.

The Russian defense terminates the Wagner group's participation and believes that the group will no longer receive funding and military equipment."
Via omni.se

Original TASS article with more info
https://tass.com/defense/1640411

lol welp that's stupid

Thank you serbia for another batch of munitions for defence of Ukraine, grimboller bless. (I prefer Iranian mortar bombs with pride propellant rings)

Fzz3oTkWIAomit8

Fzz35XSWIBIkmH4

Fzz36y_WIAMk-th

Leopard 1 is T-54/55 level with exception in better optics and more powerful engine.
It isn't even T-62 as main battle tank.

And we just might see Leopard 1 vs T-54M and T-55.

Fzz82VaWcCUGJut

Fzz827sWcB06T9m

Armatas are on the train too, just off camera, believe it bro.

I dont even wtf goes on.

Quite nice of them to provide BDA.

News reporter act like he wanted to join Wagner he asked if they have moved to Belarus and he said no and to send his information in and they will connect with whatsapp lol Marks needs to stop worrying about fighting Musk and close this sh%$t. It sounds legit and he said don't listen to the news they are lying. Putler got to Putler.

Consider the conflict over. Big G getting involved. "Putin... How DARE you?"

She likely gets asked a lot about if she cared about Ukraine so she is sending a message of support. Not unlike a number of other people who have made it know they support Ukraine. This is what we call a nothing burger.

She likely gets asked a lot about if she cared about Ukraine so she is sending a message of support. Not unlike a number of other people who have made it know they support Ukraine. This is what we call a nothing burger.

I think Mike Pence went there today as well. Hopefully he was apart of the same conference. I don't think so tho. Either way both Big G and Big P on the same day? Putin is def shook

Actually quite surprising how he can have so many surprise visits by these people during their super serial offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.