International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rumor:
"The Brits have signaled that they may send troops to Ukraine if EU or US cannot come up with a deal. They apparently are tired of the lack of coming to some kind of deal to aid Ukraine. That is pretty stunning if this is not a BS rumor. Something along these lines anyways."

Why do you use use quotations like your quoting a big rumour in that article when it literally isnt implying nothing of the sort?

The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) will pledge to “keep Kyiv in the fight” against Russia by providing military support focused on naval assets, as well as financial aid and intelligence sharing.

It will also contain promises of a post-war security guarantee to ward off Moscow should it consider attacking again, including stepping up weapons deliveries and reimposing sanctions.

How the heck do you think this is any indication of Britain sending troops..... or even a rumour

Sanctions... financial aid... naval based weapon systems.... it's the exact same as day one.....

Not really, we dont know whats the kill rate between troops outside artillery is, all we do know is that artillery plays the biggest role in casualties, that has been established since last year summer.

Sheer fact that ukr is under constant mobilization says something is wrong

But i might be wrong, opinions are like assholes and every retard has one
It’s very simple considering Russia uses more dumb artillery and basically just bombs the shit of of everything not really having targets. Of course UKR has had ongoing mobilization they didn’t have a mass one like Russia did and Russia has had an ongoing one as well l.

It’s very simple considering Russia uses more dumb artillery and basically just bombs the shit of of everything not really having targets. Of course UKR has had ongoing mobilization they didn’t have a mass one like Russia did and Russia has had an ongoing one as well l.
Russia hasn't had a mass mobilization yet. They've mobilized their reserves but it wasn't a mass or general mobilization. Russia has a yearly (or twice yearly) conscription of 18-30 for I think 1 years' service.

Russia hasn't had a mass mobilization yet. They've mobilized their reserves but it wasn't a mass or general mobilization. Russia has a yearly (or twice yearly) conscription of 18-30 for I think 1 years' service.
About meat don't worry. Putin does have money 💰 and will do hiring in areas with high level unemployment % and I don't 💬 think that Putin ability to hire new manpower will be in any kind impacted till end of February 2024 th.....
So even IF ( big question ) Russia does have KIA cases as they( ukr ) are claiming resources to continue pressure will remain as bare minimum till end of March 2024 th.

I mean considering losses heres something to ponder

This is an artillery war where most casualties come via artillery, one side has had artillery fire rate of about 3x to 5x compared to another through entire conflict so it would seem logical whos taking more casualties

Ukrainian manpower issue is being reported all over currently, heres even defence minister saying it

Look at the difference of "not so many people willing to fight" and forced conscription and use of prisoners on the other side.

Ukraine is truly a faschist hellhole.

Re-read my posts. I’m not saying that at all.

To bullet point my positions:
- China and Russia do not necessarily have to be enemies of the west.
- We can peacefully coexist with mutual respect and open dialogues.
- Under Trump, we had 4 years of just this, open dialogues, respect, no needless provocations.

The democrats and Biden fundamentally view Russia and China as enemies that need to constantly be undermined.

Trump did not and we had 4 years of peace.
foreign leaders respecting Trump is some revisionist cope lol

- Under Trump, we had 4 years of just this, open dialogues, respect, no needless provocations.

The democrats and Biden fundamentally view Russia and China as enemies that need to constantly be undermined.

Pure disingenuous fantasy and anti US propaganda.

Russia in particular self identifies as an enemy of the west and they act it out whenever they have the means to.

Trump is moron...nothing more needs to be said. Anyone promoting this Trump nonsense loses any credibility.

Why do you use use quotations like your quoting a big rumour in that article when it literally isnt implying nothing of the sort?

The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) will pledge to “keep Kyiv in the fight” against Russia by providing military support focused on naval assets, as well as financial aid and intelligence sharing.

It will also contain promises of a post-war security guarantee to ward off Moscow should it consider attacking again, including stepping up weapons deliveries and reimposing sanctions.

How the heck do you think this is any indication of Britain sending troops..... or even a rumour

Sanctions... financial aid... naval based weapon systems.... it's the exact same as day one.....
No I added the article just as an additional story. The rumor was talked about from pretty good sources.

Russia's mentality is like 15 y.o drunk HS bully additionally taking propaganda and pills dosage and why elite will worry about casualties at all.
According to bunch with YT etc commentators they are fighting vs all world....
LOL.

No I added the article just as an additional story. The rumor was talked about from pretty good sources.

Ahhh..... your rumour comes from " good sources ".

Rightio.

Odd to add a additional story that's not related to your rumour from " pretty good sources "..........

Carry on. I kind of miss the days where sources mattered itt before every tom dick and Harry with a Twitter or YouTube account became a " source"

Not usually how this situation is reported.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will take questions from journalists on Tuesday at an end-of-year press conference that comes with his military under pressure on the front and allies wavering on aid.
Zelensky last week embarked on a tour of Western countries to make the case for more military and political support for Ukraine as Russia's invasion grinds closer to its two-year-anniversary in February.

But he failed to convince the US Congress to immediately approve $60 billion in support while in Brussels, Hungarian leader Viktor Orban blocked some 50 billion euros ($55 billion) in aid earmarked for Kyiv.

This is a joke right? Trump literally campaigned on being tough on China, and started a trade war with them.

To be fair China is shit. But you can't seriously believe that relations between the US & China were better when Trump left office than when Obama left office.

ECB council had agreed to start assessment procedure for possible short term assistance bills, loans etc for Ukr in January 2024 th.
ECB is 3 Rd largest financial empire in world....it is reality.

and yet they behave like an enemy.
How many times have they violated Swedens airspace?
In 2014 or 2013 they trained an attack on Stockholm.
Sweden at the time was against joining NATO
If you are a peaceful and wanna be friend why do you do things like this?

I dont see Russia trying to make friends with its neighbours to the west.

Pure disingenuous fantasy and anti US propaganda.

Russia in particular self identifies as an enemy of the west and they act it out whenever they have the means to.

Trump is moron...nothing more needs to be said. Anyone promoting this Trump nonsense loses any credibility.
Putin was an extremely pro western politic back in the day.

Who called Bush first after 9/11 happened ? Putin.

Do you know that the U.S. actually had a supply base in Russia for their Afghanistan operation ?

Putin wanted to be a part of the West and wanted Russia to become a part of EU and possibly NATO, but he was rejected and told to know his place, hence why the Munich speech in 2007 happened and things started to go downhill from there.

and yet they behave like an enemy.
How many times have they violated Swedens airspace?
In 2014 or 2013 they trained an attack on Stockholm.
Sweden at the time was against joining NATO
If you are a peaceful and wanna be friend why do you do things like this?

I dont see Russia trying to make friends with its neighbours to the west.
I didn't had saw intent from Sweden or Finland to join NATO before February 2022 th...no reason.
While for Baltic countries this was different stuff. Toxicomans and gamblers in west are thinking that they are Kurds No2 or No3 and Bush didn't wanted that any heavy weapons might be sold to them in order to keep alcoholics in Kremlin happy.
Israel had broken 💔 up this Bush idiotism and murican hypocrite attitude.....
And yeah, they later had joined in NATO just in order to get to make weapons purchase contracts easier. Otherwise everyone is expecting pussy bullshit form NATO pussies. ...

Obama had balls to install in Black Sea additional destroyer.
Briben had balls to evacuate fleet from Black Sea.

I don't see good future for U.S under Donald ⛽ Pump or Joe Briben...Briben and another Briben in Donald Pump.

Putin was an extremely pro western politic back in the day.

Who called Bush first after 9/11 happened ? Putin.

Do you know that the U.S. actually had a supply base in Russia for their Afghanistan operation ?

Putin wanted to be a part of the West and wanted Russia to become a part of EU and possibly NATO, but he was rejected and told to know his place, hence why the Munich speech in 2007 happened and things started to go downhill from there.
Earlier stuff was reality that Germany and Baltic countries had advocated for Putin to enter EU and NATO.... 2000-2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.