International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

I would highly recommending having a peak at Combat Footage of reddit.

There are some juicy bits and pieces. No pun intended :D

imagine bragging about enjoying seeing soldiers getting blown up?

do you also torture little animals in your basement?

im noticing that all those that are pro ukraine or rather anti russian have some serious psychological issues

imagine bragging about enjoying seeing soldiers getting blown up?

do you also torture little animals in your basement?

im noticing that all those that are pro ukraine or rather anti russian have some serious psychological issues

Nah I only entertain in those videos with Russian soldiers in them.

By the way there is another video which is quite gruesome but equally enjoyable to see. We saw Ruskis commiting suicide but this guy done so using knife. Wow, crazy stuff. I don't even have my coffee ready yet.

After all why I shouldn't enjoy it? Ruskis bombing civilians day and night and I'm supposed to feel sorry for warmongers? Oh no no no no no. You will not get any sorry from me.

US general just said the US is planning on moving advanced manufacturing machines to aid Ukraine with their ability to be self reliant. I think they are worried European will gain a giant foothold in Ukrainian defense industries. While US plans on moving 1 billion a week to Ukraine there is huge questions about US future with government going slowly fascist. The Supreme Court flags the future for this direction.

Anti handling mines are pain the ass to clear up apparently. It's impossible to collect them if no longer in use. Why not give Ukraine like million of them and call it a day. It will take billions of billions of dollars to have them cleared.

US general just said the US is planning on moving advanced manufacturing machines to aid Ukraine with their ability to be self reliant. I think they are worried European will gain a giant foothold in Ukrainian defense industries. While US plans on moving 1 billion a week to Ukraine there is huge questions about US future with government going slowly fascist.

It don't matter. It will be 30-50 years before US see any gains.

It don't matter. It will be 30-50 years before US see any gains.
It does matter Ukraine developing drones with AI an are pulling off lager tanks from the battlefield. Abrams, challenger as Bradley seems better an drones. Abrams has fallen victim to Russian drones but I know counter drones an being tested. C

Look at battlefield, civilian lives and then tell me who's deranged.

russians target military targets, while nato backed nazis in kiev terrorize civilians.

just the other day ukranazi drone blow up a car with 4 civilians in donbas... fair military target, right?

im guessing since they're russians they deserve it, right?

im sure hearing about it made you happy

russians target military targets
804sd03z4eba1.gif

russians target military targets, while nato backed nazis in kiev terrorize civilians.

just the other day ukranazi drone blow up a car with 4 civilians in donbas... fair military target, right?

im guessing since they're russians they deserve it, right?

im sure hearing about it made you happy

Civilian lives should be out of question for both sides. Indeed there are casualties but how many are accidental and how many intentional. Yea exactly.

First you had Belovez Accords then in 2003 Putin signed some decree acknowledging Ukraine borders which later claims he didn't signed. Then invades Ukraine, then likes of Medvedev says that they will denazify as far as Lisbon. What is there for Europe to think? If I knew I was right I would just go for Ukraine without threatening the whole continent.

Russia are good guys? Not sure why their neighbours are joining NATO then. Must be brainwashed?

All russian threats towards Europe leads to that

Civilian lives should be out of question for both sides. Indeed there are casualties but how many are accidental and how many intentional. Yea exactly.

First you had Belovez Accords then in 2003 Putin signed some decree acknowledging Ukraine borders which later claims he didn't signed. Then invades Ukraine, then likes of Medvedev says that they will denazify as far as Lisbon. What is there for Europe to think? If I knew I was right I would just go for Ukraine without threatening the whole continent.

Russia are good guys? Not sure why their neighbours are joining NATO then. Must be brainwashed?

All russian threats towards Europe leads to that

well none of that would be happening if ukrainian democratically elected president wasn't removed in a western backed coup and then you have a puppet like zelensky pretending he's gonna normalize relations with russia, but did the exactly the opposite and continued antagonizing russia by not respecting the minsk accords and then started talking about joining nato and having nukes in ukraine

well none of that would be happening if ukrainian democratically elected president wasn't removed in a western backed coup and then you have a puppet like zelensky pretending he's gonna normalize relations with russia, but did the exactly the opposite and continued antagonizing russia by not respecting the minsk accords and then started talking about joining nato and having nukes in ukraine
AI Chudbot checking all the boxes lol

No one forced out Yanukovych. He left on his own will. There is even a video on youtube which I'm even willing to find for you. Bear with me...

West wouldn't allow Ukraine to have nukes anyway because we all know what they would do with it. But you must understand that Rus people have not been welcomed with the flowers and will never forget the pain they have received. So what actual point further grinding at Ukr have I don't know.

West wouldn't allow Ukraine to have nukes anyway because we all know what they would do with it. But you must understand that Rus people have not been welcomed with the flowers and will never forget the pain they have received. So what actual point further grinding at Ukr have I don't know.
I mean, they used to have them, but agreed to give em up because Russia promised not to invade

funny how they claim rus history, but then act like they dont like rus people....

also majority of ukrainians don't support the current regime, thats why many fled to eu and don't want to come back.

its just small % of western backed nationalists that are in charge and destroying the country in tbe interests of their western overlords.

once they're removed ukraine can be a normal country again

I would highly recommending having a peak at Combat Footage of reddit.

There are some juicy bits and pieces. No pun intended :D
I'm inured to most stuff on there, but there was a video posted last year showing a Russian getting his face blown off, but didn't die immediately, that I found very disturbing. You could see his breath in the cold air misting out of the gory ruin that used to be his face. I usually celebrate the death of every Russian invader, but with that one even I felt sympathy for the poor bastard. I noped out of the sub for a long while after seeing that.

defending their country's national interests?

its not like russian soldiers are playing national anthem of another country to prove how much of useless tools they are

No other country is supporting what Russia is doing, or else they probably would.

Maybe they should consider playing North Korea's national anthem? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back