International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Mike actually I believe got Trump to avoid conflicts with a ton of moderate many right wing Republicans. Mike it seems could be having his Reagan moment in the house. It seems that the Senate has enough voted to avoid a problems.

Ukraine aid package passed in the US house of representatives.

Forbes breaking is not tied to Forbes I believe the publisher? It's full of Russian trolls an hacks. Don't read the comments it's going to be full of Russian propaganda. Just a warning.

Forbes breaking is not tied to Forbes I believe the publisher? It's full of Russian trolls an hacks. Don't read the comments it's going to be full of Russian propaganda. Just a warning.
I try my best never to read youtube comments. Except when looking for archeology videos -and then only to see if I can spot any "ancient aliens", Atlantis, or similar wu-wu warningsigns in the top replies. In which case I know to avoid the vid like the piece of coprolite it is.

Huh, Murica somehow managed to find its ball sack and pass the foreign aid package. That will probably buy Ukraine another 6 to 9 months.

Looks like I will likely have to use Trudeau avatar after July for a while.

Huh, Murica somehow managed to find its ball sack and pass the foreign aid package. That will probably buy Ukraine another 6 to 9 months.

Looks like I will likely have to use Trudeau avatar after July for a while.

Wear it with pride as Trudeau doesnt need bombs or bullets to destroy a country. At the same time I dont think your seeing the bigger picture, you are hoping everyone will just say fuck it and abandon UKR when that's very likely not going to happen. most EU countries have signed security agreements and are going to see this out until Russia is defeated one way or another.
Murica will always play their political games but in the end will come through one way or another.

Districts benefiting from Ukraine aid funds.
Table with 4 columns and 13 rows. A lot of R's. Matt Gaetz lol.
STATEDISTRICTSHOUSE MEMBERS
AlabamaAL-02; AL-03; AL-05Barry Moore (R); Mike D. Rogers (R); Dale W. Strong (R)
ArkansasAR-03; AR-04Steve Womack (R); Bruce Westerman (R)
FloridaFL-01; FL-02; FL-08; FL-10; FL-13Matt Gaetz (R); Neal Dunn (R); Bill Posey (R); Maxwell Frost (D); Anna Paulina Luna (R)
GeorgiaGA-05Nikema Williams (D)
KentuckyKY-06Andy Barr (R)
LouisianaLA-01Steve Scalise (R)
MississippiMS-01; MS-03Trent Kelly (R); Michael Guest (R)
North CarolinaNC-03; NC-04Greg Murphy (R); Valerie Foushee (D)
OklahomaOK-02; OK-04Josh Brecheen (R); Tom Cole (R)
South CarolinaSC-02Joe Wilson (R)
TennesseeTN-01; TN-09Diana Harshbarger (R); Steve Cohen (D)
VirginiaVA-09Morgan Griffith (R)
West VirginiaWV-02Alex Mooney (R)

Some of it paid for over 20 years ago and costs money to dispose of it.

So, suck it tax payers, as I said. Wasted money is wasted money.

How does the equipment get from America to Ukraine and how much does that cost?

And so with this stockpile of equipment gone, will the government replace it? With what? How much will that cost?

Back