International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Also, once the equipment gets to Ukraine, how do we know they aren't selling any of it? If they are selling some of it, who are they selling it to?

So, suck it tax payers, as I said. Wasted money is wasted money.

How does the equipment get from America to Ukraine and how much does that cost?

And so with this stockpile of equipment gone, will the government replace it? With what? How much will that cost?

So you've picked the contrarian wingnut "don't support Ukraine it's too expensive" line of drivel?

Wear it with pride as Trudeau doesnt need bombs or bullets to destroy a country. At the same time I dont think your seeing the bigger picture, you are hoping everyone will just say fuck it and abandon UKR when that's very likely not going to happen. most EU countries have signed security agreements and are going to see this out until Russia is defeated one way or another.
Murica will always play their political games but in the end will come through one way or another.
I think you're severely overestimating the ability of Murica to change the finality of the outcome. Ukrainian will be able to last another 6 to 9 months in the Donbass region and will inflict heavier casualties on the Russians a result of this package. Ukraine is still headed for a defeat in 2025. The timeline has merely been pushed back.

Also, Murica did not come through for South Vietnam and Afghanistan. Your track record is mixed at best.

I think you're severely overestimating the ability of Murica to change the finality of the outcome. Ukrainian will be able to last another 6 to 9 months in the Donbass region and will inflict heavier casualties on the Russians a result of this package. Ukraine is still headed for a defeat in 2025. The timeline has merely been pushed back.

Also, Murica did not come through for South Vietnam and Afghanistan. Your track record is mixed at best.

I think the more likely outcome of this package will be significantly greater investment from European nations going forward.

Hopefully Trump loses the election, as is looking increasingly likely, and everything proceeds 'as is', but with much more support coming directly from Europe and less burden on the United States.

So, suck it tax payers, as I said. Wasted money is wasted money.

How does the equipment get from America to Ukraine and how much does that cost?

And so with this stockpile of equipment gone, will the government replace it? With what? How much will that cost?

How will the Gov't replace it??!?

Are you being serious right now?

Do you even defense budget bro?

<{katwhu}>

I think the more likely outcome of this package will be significantly greater investment from European nations going forward.

Hopefully Trump loses the election, as is looking increasingly likely, and everything proceeds 'as is', but with much more support coming directly from Europe and less burden on the United States.
The world is increasingly divided into camps and the lines are being drawn.

US/EU/Japan/SK vs China/Russia/Iran/North Korea

Consider Ukraine the equivalent of our generation's Spanish Civil War. The only question from now on is whether we're headed for another world war, or a second Cold War.

Consider Ukraine the equivalent of our generation's Spanish Civil War. The only question from now on is whether we're headed for another world war, or a second Cold War.

It kinda already was split along those lines, at least from Europe's perspective.

At least it has been for most of my life.

China will not want to be shut off from the Western world anytime soon, so I honestly think they're very unlikely to go full Russia, but will still push a lot of buttons and do generally unhelpful, uncooperative shit. Which is fair enough, to be honest.

From a historical point of view,
What we have the privilege of being a part of and witnessing happens once every few generations.

We are watching the reorganization of Super Powers.

The next 2 years will dictate the next 100 years possibly

Actually europe is helping a lot....mainly financially and in different forms....
A. Collective assistance via EK/EP
B. Assistance done by countries on individual basis.
Etc etc.

The problem is about weapons. Some countries can't afford to deplete stockpiles cos they does have borders with Russia , Belarus.

Then also stuff purchased from SK, Israel, Switzerland with clauses....can't be sent ...

While now they at least are doing something to increase weapons production..
The same IRIS - T is new system, therefore racking up production isn't easy task. Still looks that soon Ukr will get one next from these....fresh and new stuff.
Ammo production too is racking up but slowly.

Was the equipment free?

Over 8,800 M1 and M1A1 tanks have been made. A good number are in storage...i think we can loose a good 2000 of them and be ok..

Want the numbers for the damn bradly? We dont need all that shit in storage. That costs us more money...

6,724 Bradleys (4,641 M2s and 2,083 M3s)

why do need all this shit? Its old and Bradly is being mothballed for a new IFV....

Stop crying, i say get rid of all of our old shit.

The shit for Ukr always was delays in supplies and insufficient supplies.
Now during next 2 weeks Russia will throw heat sink. Troops they might replace and I think stupidity for Ukr was to post that during next weeks they will get SAM missiles from Germany and next IRIS-T battery. This alone isn't panacea while ....
Russia now is more using CAS missions and are capable to hit infrastructure deep behind frontline and it isn't cos new superweapons....
Looks that Ukr stokpiles for S-300 and Buk missiles are running out seriously.....
Western assistance is delayed....

Last edited:
BTW for me doesn't likes that some pro Ukr sites doesn't care about content from ad services .....for a money.
Some allow clickbait type ads from " partners " without care what will happen.
For example ads in russian that pensions in Baltic countries will be changed ...and calling them " pribalts " and stuff in russian. While government's in these countries didn't had changed payments rules.
For russia's pensions : agreement with Yeltsyn 1994 had not benn changed...0 changes in core...unless banking sanctions slow stuff down.
For local pensions : nothing in general will be changed.
Are pro ukr bloggers and sites so money hungry that might allow bullshit from 3 rd part advertisers to earn some cents?
Maybe next batch of EU money Ukr doesn't need? Might be delayed...

A Florida democrat put forward an amendment asking for MTGs office to be renamed the "Neville Chamberlain room", and appointing her "Moscow's special envoy to the US " <{Heymansnicker}>
MTG does more to discredit the MAGA wing of the Republican party than Trump himself does. I think the vote yesterday went a long way towards declawing the whole lot of them.

Back