International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

MTG does more to discredit the MAGA wing of the Republican party than Trump himself does. I think the vote yesterday went a long way towards declawing the whole lot of them.
MTG is mental hospital client stuff and definitely worse than Trump plus IQ too is under question ....

MTG does more to discredit the MAGA wing of the Republican party than Trump himself does. I think the vote yesterday went a long way towards declawing the whole lot of them.
hope so, but i think they will just get more unhinged..the key will be if the orange fuckwit loses in november, the likes of MTG should never have got past the selection process..

I think the more likely outcome of this package will be significantly greater investment from European nations going forward.

Hopefully Trump loses the election, as is looking increasingly likely, and everything proceeds 'as is', but with much more support coming directly from Europe and less burden on the United States.

The positive thing with the US dragging it's feet on aid is that the EU and other countries stepped up as they should have. Even if Trump get's elected it seems he has done a shift on UKR aid as he knows for the most part the public does support it. To satisfy some radicals in his party he will use the word "loan" as part of the packages going forward.

Also, once the equipment gets to Ukraine, how do we know they aren't selling any of it? If they are selling some of it, who are they selling it to?

Have to admire your very stern concern of taxpaying citizen dollars as you arnt even a citizen of that country but yet you are going full MTG on the issue. Can I assume you are of Russian dissent?

lol. Russophobic. What a bullshit fucking term. Medvedev trying to portray his country as the victim is a farce.

He had yelled that will eliminate Moldova from face of Earth too.
Actually Russia does have potential for agriculture damn huge and more than Ukr for sure, also huge potential for mining industry.
If managed properly, they had long row with applications for jobs, business and tourism.
Even fees for evaluation might had been charged with a glance.

Last edited:
The positive thing with the US dragging it's feet on aid is that the EU and other countries stepped up as they should have. Even if Trump get's elected it seems he has done a shift on UKR aid as he knows for the most part the public does support it. To satisfy some radicals in his party he will use the word "loan" as part of the packages going forward.
Europe had stepped up long ago....financially and in for this different ways.
Also some toys and ammo etc. Generators etc ....A lot. Fuel, medicaments etc. Medicaments and treatment in europe etc too.

Ofc difference is that some 8+ european countries does have nice borders and therefore can't deplete stockpiles. Ofc if they manage to purchase replacement, then toys might be sent...also ofc stuff with clauses...in sales contracts about re export....

Have to admire your very stern concern of taxpaying citizen dollars as you arnt even a citizen of that country but yet you are going full MTG on the issue. Can I assume you are of Russian dissent?

Nope. I see you have no answers for those questions.

Can't think of a scenario where the US supplying billions of dollars worth of weapons to one of the most corrupt governments in the world with zero oversight to make sure they aren't selling them to terrorists might have some negative consequences? Really?

Can't think of a scenario where the US supplying billions of dollars worth of weapons to one of the most corrupt governments in the world with zero oversight to make sure they aren't selling them to terrorists might have some negative consequences? Really?

It's critical they get these weapons, not to mention I believe there are watchdogs on both sides to prevent corruption as much as possible. There are huge penalties put in place to prevent shit like that from happening.

Lol.
I don't care about your opinion cos you are Putin's troll.

Also montioring program didn't had spotted any important weapons sales from these that had been delivered.

Congratulations also about reality : Stinger isn't better than Piorun, Mistal or South Korean stuff. Recently failed 104 m sales tender...for real money.
Where U.S might sell Abrams? Poland for real money or ....Ukr.

USA ....

I believe there are watchdogs on both sides to prevent corruption as much as possible. There are huge penalties put in place to prevent shit like that from happening.

Source?

That's shit they're telling is about. Now imagine all the shit they aren't telling us about.

Source?

That's shit they're telling is about. Now imagine all the shit they aren't telling us about.
Piss off.

Reactions: PEB
Back