International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Russia has won the war, the only question remaining is how much more land Russia will conquer before Zelensky is either ousted or decides to come to his senses and negotiate the surrender.

Glory to mother Russia! Thanks to anyone who supported

This war isnt over anytime soon and Russia is losing in many different ways. Russia has taken themselves out of civilized society and will pay the price for years to come for their barbaric behavior.

This war isnt over anytime soon and Russia is losing in many different ways. Russia has taken themselves out of civilized society and will pay the price for years to come for their barbaric behavior.
Russia's default state is that of loser, and will remain so no matter the ultimate outcome in Ukraine. There is no scenario where Russia will come out better for having invaded. If I was a young Russian, I'd start learning English, get the hell out of Russia, work hard to rid myself of my Russian accent, and deny and divest myself of my Russian past—in short, cleanse myself of all things Russian.

If you get the chance, check out the film "Superpower" by Sean Penn. No matter what you think of Penn, he goes where the hot zone is and digs deep.

Last edited:

Murder rate among Russian soldiers surges 900% after returning from Ukraine​

"The number of Russian soldiers committing murder after returning home from the frontline has soared over the past few years amid “chronic mental health” issues linked to serving on the battlefield.

Data from Moscow’s judicial department showed that 113 active servicemen were convicted in 2023 – representing a nearly 900 per cent increase on just 13 convictions in 2022.

The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) said the high number of homicides was in part due to the release of thousands of ex-convicts pardoned for their participation in the war as well as post-traumatic stress disorder after returning from the frontline.

Follow live updates here

The MoD said: “The high numbers of homicides by serving and veteran Russian soldiers are likely in part due to enduring war-related chronic poor mental health issues.

“These include post-traumatic stress disorder, and battlefield desensitization to violence. Alcoholism and drug use from low morale and boredom are likely contributing factors.

“Compounding this is the return into the general population of ex-convicts with a pre-existing propensity for criminality and extreme violence.”

It comes as NGO Russia Behind Bars said 15,000 prisoners pardoned for their participation in the war against Ukraine had returned home from the frontline."

<{Joewithit}>

Cuban mercenaries eliminate Russian regiment commander in Donetsk region​

AA1nMCVN.img

Cuban mercenaries killed their commander because of abuse (photo: Getty Images)

"Cuban mercenaries fighting in the Pokrovsk sector of the Donetsk region eliminated their commander of the 428th motorized rifle regiment for humiliating treatment, reports the ATESH partisan movement.

The movement's agent from the headquarters of the "Center" troop group of the Russian Armed Forces noted that the reason for the "execution" was regular humiliation, beatings and "confiscation" of wages from guest workers from Latin America.

The direct perpetrators of the "execution" have already been transferred to the Rostov region of the Russian Federation. The regiment's command appealed to the General Staff to replace the foreign mercenaries with Russian soldiers.

The partisans added that from time to time such situations arise in the enemy army, but they do not become public."

Pro Tip from a retired military member...

Do NOT humiliate, beat, and confiscate the wages of your subordinates while you are with them in a warzone, and they are all armed.

Murder rate among Russian soldiers surges 900% after returning from Ukraine​

"The number of Russian soldiers committing murder after returning home from the frontline has soared over the past few years amid “chronic mental health” issues linked to serving on the battlefield.

Data from Moscow’s judicial department showed that 113 active servicemen were convicted in 2023 – representing a nearly 900 per cent increase on just 13 convictions in 2022.

The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) said the high number of homicides was in part due to the release of thousands of ex-convicts pardoned for their participation in the war as well as post-traumatic stress disorder after returning from the frontline.

Follow live updates here

The MoD said: “The high numbers of homicides by serving and veteran Russian soldiers are likely in part due to enduring war-related chronic poor mental health issues.

“These include post-traumatic stress disorder, and battlefield desensitization to violence. Alcoholism and drug use from low morale and boredom are likely contributing factors.

“Compounding this is the return into the general population of ex-convicts with a pre-existing propensity for criminality and extreme violence.”

It comes as NGO Russia Behind Bars said 15,000 prisoners pardoned for their participation in the war against Ukraine had returned home from the frontline."

<{Joewithit}>
Vodka and former convicts not a good mixture and Russia lacking any interest in aiding them after they return a really bad mix. Never mind having that shxt stain for a President.

^This. Trump getting elected would be a dream come true for Putin.
This. While not all stuff at all here.
Europe is capable to provide Ukr thermonuclear weapons without approval from U.S and without any consultations.
Today this moment is if Russia will use tactical nuke in Ukr or invade any eurozone country. Then without consultations Ukr will get nuke after 1 hour....if not earlier.

On the same RBS 15 stuff 15 Hirosima worth stuff might be installed quickly. Easily BTW. 150 kT warhead.

This week in Monday I had signed supplies orders and next week if next bill will be on the table I will sign such paper if French Senate will agree. I think that Russia and U.S had forget that France does have thermonuclear weapons. President Macron.

Russian fighter jets for the price of a used KIA lol.

"
  • The US has purchased 81 Soviet-era combat aircraft from Kazakhstan, the Kyiv Post reports.
  • Kazakhstan, a historic ally of Russia, is engaging more with Western nations.
  • The planes could be used for spare parts or deployed as decoys in conflict regions, the Post said.
The US has acquired 81 Soviet-era combat aircraft from Kazakhstan, the Kyiv Post reported.

Kazakhstan, which is upgrading its air fleet, auctioned off 117 Soviet-era fighter and bomber aircraft, including MiG-31 interceptors, MiG-27 fighter bombers, MiG-29 fighters, and Su-24 bombers from the 1970s and 1980s.

The declared sale value was one billion Kazakhstani tenge, or $2.26 million, said the Post, meaning the average value of each plane was $19,300.

The US purchased 81 of the aged, unusable warplanes, said the Ukrainian Telegram channel Insider UA, per the Post.

The motive behind the US purchase remains undisclosed, said the Post, but it raised the possibility of their use in Ukraine, where similar aircraft are in service.

The sale was made through offshore companies, said Reporter, a Russian English language news site.

Given Ukraine's continued reliance on Soviet-era weapons, the aircraft could either serve as a source of spare parts or be strategically deployed as decoys at airfields, said the Post.

The Mikoyan MiG-31 was a supersonic interceptor designed to defend Soviet airspace, according to Airforce Technology. It played a critical role during the Cold War.

Derived from the MiG-23, the MiG-27 was a ground-attack aircraft and saw action in conflicts like the Soviet-Afghan War. The MiG-29 excelled in air-to-air combat. It was widely exported and remains in service with some air forces.

Despite its age, the Su-24 — an all-weather tactical bomber — remains in service with several air forces, including the Russian Aerospace Forces and Ukrainian Air Force.

I watch all of his videos, he's usually bang on. but the headline is the real truth as an example Bakhmut fell a year ago but since then russia has gained another 5km of ground give or take. imagine the cost of lives and resources that he willing to give up for a few destroyed villages or bombed out farm fields.
This war has made him more insane then he was before and who knows what's in his head now as he forges forward putting his country into a hole they will never get out of....all for a bit of destroyed villages.
Does he even have an end game anymore? What is going to make him happy aside from the total take over of all of UKR?
I honestly think the peace brigade doesnt really know how insane this man has become and why Jake Broe's headline rings true.

For so called " defeat in Afganistan " personally is responsible Mr Donald Trump because he agreed to reduce number of troops stationed. Also IMHO CIA because these parasites eating taxpayers money had assumed that despite seing U.S troops evacuated local afgans will be kurds No2 for fun....

I watch all of his videos, he's usually bang on. but the headline is the real truth as an example Bakhmut fell a year ago but since then russia has gained another 5km of ground give or take. imagine the cost of lives and resources that he willing to give up for a few destroyed villages or bombed out farm fields.
This war has made him more insane then he was before and who knows what's in his head now as he forges forward putting his country into a hole they will never get out of....all for a bit of destroyed villages.
Does he even have an end game anymore? What is going to make him happy aside from the total take over of all of UKR?
I honestly think the peace brigade doesnt really know how insane this man has become and why Jake Broe's headline rings true.
Military coup is the only answer an why Putin installed his own hard line generals who spent most of their time pushing papers. An why Putin made others disappear.

Any peace talks with Putin are just delusional Dreams. He again told that Special Military operation is going as had been planned and will be continued.
Lavrov again insisted that Russia never had invaded any countries and told that Russian armed forces are in...Russia and liberating these villages.

Medvedev is deputy secretary of security council in Russian federation. He and Patrushev are ruling this stuff de facto and this institution is more impactful than Duma....
Medvedev is thinking that Moldova might be threat for Russian federation.

Back