International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

I'm not aware of this 6 months contract thing. What's it about?

All those volunteers that signed militarys contract to go to ukr that was said to be 6 months in ad campaign cant leave

So 6 months has turned into year or 2 etc

Only good thing is the money, that they pay

(I only learned of contract thing like month ago myself)

Kiselev , propagandist most likely is ordered to brainwash public with nuclear threats....
For a reason Russia is thinking that westerners are fearful pussies and are using this.
While they are calculating on lazy pussies all their threats.
The same ISIS easily might not only detonate something in Mosvow, also use fosgene ( easily to manufacture with low and easily awailable resources ) in Moscow.
And about nuclear threats Russia is calculating only on pussies without real balls in west and for a reason.

the same HS bully attitude...Russia is HS bully 15 y.o boy mentality.
If europe wanted, Ukr already had even some nukes and Russia will do nothing.
U.K and France's submarines might operate also in regime without PAL.
This means that ....submarine commander and chief weapons officer does have one code each, one key and one evenlope....and after order they might launch toys....without super pupper additional codes. Targets pre programmed and party might be started.

All these russian nuclear threats are aimed on casual electorate in west...

Imagine how much more effective they would be if they weren't all theiving cunts..

Based on the video?

I hate to say it but Prigozhin was RIGHT. WE knew he was right, but Shoigu and Gerasimov kept Putin in the DARK and kept telling him "Aww... You know that Prigozhin is always complaining. It's all good there! Trust us!"

Putin was probably actually shocked that one of his most loyal would turn on him. Now we know why. Shoigu and Gerasimov were constantly lying to Putin about what was going on at the zero-line so, they could keep skimming the war budget and put it into their pockets. Now the question that must be asked is...

What does Putin do now?

Let Shoigu and Gerasimov stay or drop the hammer and sickle?

Last edited:
Interestingly how much tanks in working condition using 105 mm rifled gun are in usable condition?
Why this is important? During Cold War to spend more than 3 % of NET GDP for defense budget was casual cultural norm.
Tanks with such guns also are even more usable for indirect fire support than tanks with modern 120 mm smoothbore guns.
Reccomended ammount of wartime stockpile for tank was approx 1500 shells and these ....approx 1/3 from rounds Anti infantry etc rounds.
Germany had at least 3000 tanks and even Belgium more than 100 tanks.
So we might calculate number of tanks with X1500 and get result. Europe BTW had such stockpile. So even if 20% from these will work it will be ....real heat.

I also don't wonder why normal ppl doesn't want to get in politics....
Cos if you will be good anyway electorate will call you as pig etc.
In one EU country PM had managed to reduce State Treasury Debt and municipal debts and also to increase minimal salaries and pensions, reduce unemployment % and what he get as reward....demos with ppl calling him as pig. Despite all audits slowed not only lesser debts vs NET GDP ....also increase in savings for social funds and state treasury emergency reserves.
Idiots forced parliament to kick him out....while he really was SOB as person, his financial competence level was....like I might just dream .... Nothing wrong, plebs are power....

So called " allies " support for Ukraine was delayed and not sufficient. Such stuff admitted NATO general secretary Stoltenberg.
Year after I had posted this here....

Maybe next year he will admit reality that behind this is clear intent.....nothing else.
Will see.

So called " allies " support for Ukraine was delayed and not sufficient. Such stuff admitted NATO general secretary Stoltenberg.
Year after I had posted this here....

Maybe next year he will admit reality that behind this is clear intent.....nothing else.
Will see.

Yep, it's like they keep saying this but do nothing about it. However when the US dragged their feet it was good to see other countries step up and hopefully keep it up going forward because that's what Putler is depending on. He's playing a high stake game of poker and he's all in.

Based on the video?

I hate to say it but Prigozhin was RIGHT. WE knew he was right, but Shoigu and Gerasimov kept Putin in the DARK and kept telling him "Aww... You know that Prigozhin is always complaining. It's all good there! Trust us!"

Putin was probably actually shocked that one of his most loyal would turn on him. Now we know why. Shoigu and Gerasimov were constantly lying to Putin about what was going on at the zero-line so, they could keep skimming the war budget and put it into their pockets. Now the question that must be asked is...

What does Putin do now?

Let Shoigu and Gerasimov stay or drop the hammer and sickle?
Good question, and is Gerasimov alive? , I wasnt sure if that was a recent video of him or not. And ya Prig was right and this war is a total debacle as the commanders must know. Just keep attacking non stop with huge loses for every km gained....and for what ? The special military operation?

Yep, it's like they keep saying this but do nothing about it. However when the US dragged their feet it was good to see other countries step up and hopefully keep it up going forward because that's what Putler is depending on. He's playing a high stake game of poker and he's all in.
There is reality that some countries who does have borders with Ukraine, Belarus and Russia in reality can't afford to deplete stockpiles, they should increase stockpiles and are doing this, while might offer € and $ .....to help.
Some western countries are thinking that Ukr is some small village with some 100 cavemans....

U.S imho should elect as POTUS Pence or Obama ( while for this a lot of paperwork will be needed ).
President Obama IMHO was last U.S president with balls. Despite nuclear threats he had installed next fregate in Black Sea instead to remove fleet and then prevented large scale war in this area. Likes Nicola or no ....he remowed PAL procedure .....so we get some time to prepare ....

Make America Great Again and elect Obama again .

I don't know where is Gerasimov but he was really bad for Ukraine. He immediately had restricted mobile phones and social networks usage, had insisted to increase radio Electronic warfare usage and usage of listening stations and pelengators etc....not good stuff for ukr in reality.

Gerasimov is old uncle, rich and tired uncle. This might be happiness for Ukr if uncle had de facto retired because he IMHO was one from most techically competent russian generals they might had.

sickening really, but Russia is a special kind of stupid and dont realize all this does is galvanize Nato and allies as well as the UKR people to keep resisting these POS barbarians.
We've pretty well demonstrated, over and over again since WW2, that bombing civilians doesn't work.

Back