Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pro Ukraine guys here getting pissed off at the posters on Reddit making fun of dead Russians in the pictures and videos posted on there? I mean, like what the fuck? That is someone’s son, brother, father. Show respect.
Yeah I don't care for that stuff, it's dehumanising. A lot of these soldiers don't even want to be fighting or have been tricked into it.

no, mainly because im not going on reddit to look at dead guys...who looks at that shit?
People that want to be expose to what’s going on in there. It charges your perspective on things. I’m a hell lot nicer to homeless men now and give them more money because it upsets me that my gender gets put through the fucking meat grinder when it comes to war.

wow. cant make this shit up, Assad declares unprecedented discrimination against russia in world history.

also presumably russian SSO with a ATGM technical, very nice I must admit.

FOFG_V3X0AADekb

Any pro Ukraine guys here getting pissed off at the posters on Reddit making fun of dead Russians in the pictures and videos posted on there? I mean, like what the fuck? That is someone’s son, brother, father. Show respect.
Yeah it's gross so rather not just scroll down and read 'em. Don't know how it is on phone but on laptop it works.

I don't understand what it means by 10 munitions per unit. I've just watched a video and it's a drone that crashes into the target. One shot and it's done. So I don't get the relevance of the 10 munitions per unit.

This is the smaller 300

To my understanding they get 100 control stations and 1000 actual launch tubes with the loitering munitions. Similiar to ATGMs like TOW and Javelin where you have a reusable firing unit and a single shot missile canister.

the invading russian's arent showing much respect to the innocent civilians of ukraine, including women and children that they are murdering in this senseless war that putin started. why would these people deserve to have dignity in their deaths? i don't see any russians apologizing for their actions. theyll just blame it on the ukranians or whatever. its never their fault. you could livestream the russians bringing in shells from moscow and then dropping them onto a childrens hospital in kyiv, and they will still never own up to it.

yeah, my heart bleeds purple piss for the dead russian invaders on a foreign countries soil. oh boo hoo theyve got families? so what? so do all of the ukranians they are killing, and they didnt do jack shit to deserve it.

Anyone try to talk to their boomer dad about Russia? Haven’t heard this many “I told you so’s” since I wrecked his truck as a teenager. Old man was always wanting to bullshit about the Cold War and now he has an excuse to never shut up. Oh yeah, and if he was 40 years younger!
Well I'm not a boomer, but consider yourself lucky to have not grown up during the cold war, knowing that at any given moment, at any twist of fate, we could be involved in Total Global Thermonuclear War with no possible chance of survival. No fun being a kid with that hanging over your head everyday. And really, that's what pisses me off so much about Putin's threats and fantasies, I don't want my kids to go through the same thing. Someone needs to end him quick for the good of humanity.

the invading russian's arent showing much respect to the innocent civilians of ukraine, including women and children that they are murdering in this senseless war that putin started. why would these people deserve to have dignity in their deaths? i don't see any russians apologizing for their actions. theyll just blame it on the ukranians or whatever. its never their fault. you could livestream the russians bringing in shells from moscow and then dropping them onto a childrens hospital in kyiv, and they will still never own up to it.

yeah, my heart bleeds purple piss for the dead russian invaders on a foreign countries soil. oh boo hoo theyve got families? so what? so do all of the ukranians they are killing, and they didnt do jack shit to deserve it.
invading russians lol
who invaded ıraq and killed thousand of civilians.
who invaded afghanistan and killed thousand of civilians.
who supports saudis.
who supports apartheid state israel.

Well I'm not a boomer, but consider yourself lucky to have not grown up during the cold war, knowing that at any given moment, at any twist of fate, we could be involved in Total Global Thermonuclear War with no possible chance of survival. No fun being a kid with that hanging over your head everyday. And really, that's what pisses me off so much about Putin's threats and fantasies, I don't want my kids to go through the same thing. Someone needs to end him quick for the good of humanity.

someone needs to strap a pair of army boots onto lindsay graham and send him over to moscow to do the job himself. he'll win over alot of support for his political career, and he would surely become a hero to the free world.

The only time I go to Reddit is when I use Bing for an answer and it directs me there.

There is only Sherdog.

someone needs to strap a pair of army boots onto lindsay graham and send him over to moscow to do the job himself. he'll win over alot of support for his political career, and he would surely become a hero to the free world.
Maybe Tulsi could get him in the door

invading russians lol
who invaded ıraq and killed thousand of civilians.
who invaded afghanistan and killed thousand of civilians.
who supports saudis.
who supports apartheid state israel.
{<jimmies}

no, mainly because im not going on reddit to look at dead guys...who looks at that shit?

Are you kidding? There is a snuff film culture with 90% of the posters in the WR it seems. Most of the fools can tell you what happened frame by frame in the Rittenhouse killings as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.