International Russian commercial targeting defectors to the US

Eh they are pointing out the dumb and weak things in America. Every country has it's flaws

That black dude is not even American hahaha!

Yeah, sure, its social policies making a laughing stock out of your nation and not Donald Trump being the leading Republican candidate. Got it.

hysterical-laughter.gif
I remember when you thought Trump had no chance of winning...🤣
Are you afraid that you will lose our bet?🤣

I think people are just pointing out that it's kinda hard to rip on americans for being gay when we have aerial footage of russians blowing each other in the middle of a firefight. I mean, that takes craving cock to a whole nother level.
So does taking kids to pride parades, teaching them about anal rape and convincing them they aren’t really what their body is

I remember when you thought Trump had no chance of winning...🤣
Are you afraid that you will lose our bet?🤣
Have a look at the bet thread and figure it out for yourself.

Cringiest shit ever...

Oh the humanity, a lesbian couple is sitting in front of me!!! The terror!!!

Yeah, sure, its social policies making a laughing stock out of your nation and not Donald Trump being the leading Republican candidate. Got it.

hysterical-laughter.gif

Totally, everybody respects the guy with dementia who shit his pants in front of the pope, falls down regularly and can't read a teleprompter.

This is an administration that commands respect...

iu

iu

Totally, everybody respects the guy with dementia who shit his pants in front of the pope, falls down regularly and can't read a teleprompter.

This is an administration that commands respect...

iu

iu
Hey everybody, look over there. No, not here, here doesn't work for me. Look over there, c'mon guys, please?

You're the one who tried to derail to your TDS, you complete idiot. The OP wasn't about but but but orange man bad, YOU are the one who tried to inject it. Lol pathetic.
I offered a counter argument to the hypothesis of the OP, clown shoes.

what a dumb ad. if someone cuts me off in a bathroom line it aint gonna matter what color his skin is, i'm fucking him up with a polite canadian apology.

Last edited:
Russia is an autocratic dictatorship with an average household wage of $8000 pa.

Trying to impress them is like trying to look cool in the eyes of the mentally ill town bum. Only the town bum has a healthier relationship with alcohol.

Last edited:
This advert explains why the vast majority of Russian immigrants to the US very quickly repatriate to Russia.

Our social policies are considered embarrassing by the majority of Americans. That’s why it’s being forced.

Back