International Russian media mocks Trump supporters as “not very smart,” “rednecks,” and “primitive people” who you have to talk to with “cliches and dumb slogans.”

Build Back Better
Defund the Police
Bidenomics
I’m with Her
Double masking
Social distancing
Mask between bites

Also.... DEI Math

Kudos for taking the time on that reply. Even zero self awareness would be a breath of fresh air at this point

giphy.gif

Right, Putin doesn't totally wants the people who has said he will abandon NATO and who is currently blocking military aid for Ukraine.

They actually want the guy that gave no fucks and crossed all Russian redlines and hammered NATO allies for not doing enough to help Ukraine.

Build Back Better
Defund the Police
Bidenomics
I’m with Her
Double masking
Social distancing
Mask between bites

Also.... DEI Math

LOL! Feeling a tad defensive are we?

That bit about the simple slogans gut under your skin. I notice how you attack the left rather than pretend y'all aren't "primitive people".

Right, Putin doesn't totally wants the people who has said he will abandon NATO and who is currently blocking military aid for Ukraine.
They actually want the guy that gave no fucks and crossed all Russian redlines and hammered NATO allies for not doing enough to help Ukraine.
giphy.gif

Yup, its clear the troll farms already coordinated on the narrative to follow.

"Putin actually wants the US to send weapons to Ukraine, so Republicans blocking military aid is actually against Putin wishes"

Yup, its clear the troll farms already coordinated on the narrative to follow.
"Putin actually wants the US to send weapons to Ukraine, so Republicans blocking military aid is actually against Putin wishes"
giphy.gif

I'm well aware any idiot can form a dumb opinion. What's your point?
It wasn't an opinion, statistics say that basically all red necks are trump supporters, and if you've spent any time on the Internet you'd know they post and share terrible memes they believe are true

I think there’s too much focus on Trump supporters being “stupid motherfuckers” and “just the biggest rubes you’ve ever seen”. It’s their cruelty, spitefulness and insatiable desire to inflict misery on those around them that really sets them apart.

It wasn't an opinion, statistics say that basically all red necks are trump supporters, and if you've spent any time on the Internet you'd know they post and share terrible memes they believe are true
Are you retarded? Believing someone to be stupid is an opinion.

I only trust US intelligence agencies if CNN tells me I can
giphy.gif

Yet you take the word of the KGB as gospel.

The funny thing is that the KGB has even been open about how their psy-op works and you still fall for them

origin-93.jpg

@SKYNET

Weird, because im pretty sure you are calling those that claim Putin is lying as CT nutters, that seems a lot like trusting Putin's words.

LOL! Feeling a tad defensive are we?

That bit about the simple slogans gut under your skin. I notice how you attack the left rather than pretend y'all aren't "primitive people".

Not at all... I could post videos all day of Democrats being complete retards.

It's fun and very easy

Back