Russian MMA fighter killed powerlifter

As an mma fighter you should know that technic greater than muscles plus amateur. Thus why fight?

In the gym you have a lot of new big guys .. Therefore you know whats up with that.
Whatever.....

marathon?
<LikeReally5>

you could make it "competitve" (if you are in shape + 20km), but you would still lose.

fighting = you have more options to win.

But guys these days are fat, beta as fuck and would pretty much lose vs any women .. no matter what sport (fighting/marathon/whatever).

No "in shape" dude would be anywhere near competitive with a person who has spent their lives conditioning to run marathons. Without intensive distance running technique and training I doubt even .01 percent of untrainee men could even finish a marathon at a slow jogging pace.

We all saw how it worked out for this guy thinking he had shit against a pro fighter. We call that a reality check.

I just don't understand how someone can think they are better at something they never do than someone who does it full time for a living.

Fighting is just one of those things people are totally delusional and unrealistic about.

Might as well shove the electrical lineman out of the way and try to fix the transformer by yourself.
As an electrician, i would watch that video.

I just don't understand how someone can think they are better at something they never do than someone who does it full time for a living.

Fighting is just one of those things people are totally delusional and unrealistic about.

Might as well shove the electrical lineman out of the way and try to fix the transformer by yourself.
I think people who don't train to fight don't appreciate how much of a learned skill it is and think they can fight 'naturally'. Fighting is not that natural at all. And being big makes them think they will automatically just run over someone smaller than them. They just don't appreciate the vast gulf in skill more than makes up for the size and strength difference.

Quite a spinning hook kick. Im guessing the power lifter died when his head hit the concrete.
This is why I don't fight. Get a KO and he may die. Or I die.

Not worth it. I got nuts to bust, tacos to eat, and my kitchen is to hug.

To be fair their base gives them quite a bit of potential. Why do you think NFL players with relatively so little experience have been able to crossover and have success in the HW division?

Also, while he may have lost to Tim Sylvia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariusz_Pudzianowski#Mixed_martial_arts_record
De4spc2VAAA2_94.jpg:large

I can't remember, but I think that first win came with may a few months of training. Almost nothing. There are tons of fighters he could have stepped into the ring with and beaten down, I'm sure, without a day of sparring.

Yes, generally athletes are much better suited for their specialization, but you wade into the danger of ignorance when you presume that fighters are invulnerable, or certain to win in these kinds of matchups. Strongmen, Olympic Lifters, Powerlifters, NFL players, Rugby ruffians, Steer Wrestlers, Bobsled pushers, Baseball power-hitters, Shot Putters & Hammer Throwers....these are large, powerful, dangerous men.

Underestimate them at your peril.

To be fair their base gives them quite a bit of potential. Why do you think NFL players with relatively so little experience have been able to crossover and have success in the HW division?

I can't remember, but I think that first win game with may a few months of training. Almost nothing. There are tons of fighters he could have stepped into the ring with and beaten down, I'm sure, without a day of sparring.

Yes, generally athletes are much better suited for their specialization, but you wade into the danger of ignorance when you presume that fighters are invulnerable, or certain to win in these kinds of matchups. Strongmen, Olympic Lifters, Powerlifters, NFL players, Rugby ruffians, Steer Wrestlers, Bobsled pushers, Baseball power-hitters, Shot Putters & Hammer Throwers....these are large, powerful, dangerous men.

Yeah i always shrug when people call him a bad fighter

Yes he wont become elite but he lost to the former ufc hw champ and won against a former pro boxer and after silvia he beat rolles gracie jr and some other guys in polish mma scene

All this while being a part time fighter is pretty good

I can't remember, but I think that first win came with may a few months of training. Almost nothing. There are tons of fighters he could have stepped into the ring with and beaten down, I'm sure, without a day of sparring.

<mma4>

<GSPWoah>

Another example would be Chad Wesley Smith, a former elite Super Heavyweight Powerlifter; one of the few men to Squat 900lbs in competition. He now trains BJJ and has just taken third place in the Pan Ams Ultra Heavyweight Blue Belt.

well said

its a skill, if you dont play basketball, and you decide to play a game of basketball with someone who does, your probably not going to do very well.

Last edited:
Another example would be Chad Wesley Smith, a former elite Super Heavyweight Powerlifter; one of the few men to Squat 900lbs in competition. He now trains BJJ and has just taken third place in the Pan Ams Ultra Heavyweight Blue Belt.
At blue belt he could have taken mundial gold for all i care. Put him against a competitor black belt and we see.

Cause everyone naturally fights.

And it worked, the juicehead was about to go on a rampage, you think he should take a risk?

Probably had blod clots in his head from all the juice. We just dont know if it was the GnP that did the trick.

#BeSafe
#GodLovesKOs
#StompTheWomped
#GnPGorilla

What happened to you to feel this way

....bobsled pushers??

Why this keep happening in Russia?!

Back