Russian monk (and Uncle) training Arman Tsarukyan to survive being choked for two minutes (video)

monk + russian = totally legit

{<hhh]

Aleksander Emeilanenko agrees
GettyImages-164083795-64f0eda.jpg

This literally happened... cause that Monk also trained with Frank Dux

what's crazy to me is that women would fawn over him. must've been hard fucking times in Russia if this guy was Brad Pitt.
Didn't they cut his dick off and preserve it after his death? That thing was huge. Of course if you believe the story.

Didn't they cut his dick off and preserve it after his death? That thing was huge. Of course if you believe the story.

that's gross because he supposedly had horrible personal hygiene too. Russians love the cheese i guess

<smellit>

that's gross because he supposedly had horrible personal hygiene too. Russians love the cheese i guess

<smellit>
Imagine your dick being so renown people cut it off when u die so people can see 100 years later. Gross but hilarious.

People be like, "I mean, look at this dick!"

Last edited:
Imagine your dick being so renown people cut it off when u die so people can see 100 years later. Gross but hilarious.

didn't they do the same thing to Napoleon? but i think his isn't as "impressive" as Rasputin's supposedly is lol...

didn't they do the same thing to Napoleon? but i think his isn't as "impressive" as Rasputin's supposedly is lol...
That's wild I didn't know that. I did some reading and supposedly his dick is just chillin in the possession of some woman. I once dated a chick who said one of her grandparents had documentation of being descendants of Napoleon. I never saw them though.

Back