Ryan Bader height is fake

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-11_10-26-34.png
How can be Bader 6ft2? He is a bit shorter than Nemkov who is legit 4 inches shorter than 6ft3 Prochazka.

Bader in person was about 2 in taller than nemkov... I’m 6’3 barefoot and when I got a chance to meet bader at a huff event he was about an inch shorter than I .. surprisingly , overeem was my height exact, so was Brock, and the rock seemed to be about bader’s height lol angles posture type of shoe etc play a role when comparing two individuals .

Height can be kinda subjective. Your "height" is measured standing up right, when in reality, many people slouch, or wear tall/short shoes, or have bad angles, are close to the camera, etc.

The only way to perfect compare height is to have people stand in a perfect spot with perfect posture. I have friends who are 3 inches shorter than me but look the same height in pictures depending on the angles....and other pictures I look a head taller.

Height can be kinda subjective. Your "height" is measured standing up right, when in reality, many people slouch, or wear tall/short shoes, or have bad angles, are close to the camera, etc.

The only way to perfect compare height is to have people stand in a perfect spot with perfect posture. I have friends who are 3 inches shorter than me but look the same height in pictures depending on the angles....and other pictures I look a head taller.
I have scoliosis and had to get measured in a dr in front of my wife to end a argument that I'm taller

View attachment 853763
They both got shoes and Nemkov was atleast 1,5 inch taller.
Bader is not more than 5ft11
It's been common to exaggerate height in pro wrestling and mma for years.

Couture and Ken Shamrock were both listed as 6"2 at various times and both are 5"9-5"10

It's been common to exaggerate height in pro wrestling and mma for years.

Couture and Ken Shamrock were both listed as 6"2 at various times and both are 5"9-5"10
that sounds ridiculous but it's true

wsi-imageoptim-getImage.jpg

ufc118-couture-vs-toney.jpg

imTF-2DNutXOhvazDW7aiOa0LTAPZolbDtfBc_N7Gu3Q3YjkgJp8a69IGRF3aJdVRh41a3RTlMrUBui2Jeqg73fkUkapC8EdeU1taD1ypFr2gUJ67BF-Zo2-8rI

Last edited:
Back