Media Ryan Garcia CONFRONTS Sean O'Malley, Agree to Fight

I hope that Garcia is so drunk on his kool-aid now that he tries to fight Shakur. That will end his hype real quick.

IMO Sugar has faster hands and the kicks would fuck up Garcia in MMA matchup. However, Garcia only needs to land one of those body shots to end Sugar's night in MMA and boxing.
Suga does not have faster hands are you fucking crazy? lol But in MMA Garcia loses unless Sean decides to stand that entire fight, then I honestly do not think the kicks will make a huge difference vs Ryan.

On another note how old is that video? I thought Ryan was at odds with the Paul brothers and their BS business practices etc? Who knows anymore...these fucking youtubers are all full of shit.

Why are all these dudes insufferable.

They both agreed to fight!!!!

Sadly Dana doesn’t

I hope that Garcia is so drunk on his kool-aid now that he tries to fight Shakur. That will end his hype real quick.

If Garcia can beat Haney, he can absolutely beat "Shakur" who is the most overrated fighter since Broner. He's also quite a bit smaller than both Haney and Garcia.

Shakur fights like he's still in the amateurs. Land a soft ass punch then avoid the whole round. I agree he'd give Ryan trouble because of his defense but he's absolutely torture to watch.

Soft ass punches with no real intent and dance around the ring. Effective.but boring as fuck

Never seen Garcia box confirmed

faster hands? have you ever seen Ryan Garcia?

Lmfao sugar69 has faster hands?

That was probably the dumbest thing I've read on here, since morons picking Pillowfists McGregory to beat Floyd, and also saying he had faster hands than Floyd <lmao>

By MMA standards O'Malley's handspeed is pretty good, but still not exactly what you'd consider "blazing". By elite level boxing standards with 8oz gloves on, it wouldn't even be average. And he'd be up against Garcia, who if nothing else has blazing handspeed and power, some of the fastest hands in the sport.

He would look like this in a ring with Garcia.

If Garcia can beat Haney, he can absolutely beat "Shakur" who is the most overrated fighter since Broner. He's also quite a bit smaller than both Haney and Garcia.

The most overrated fighter at the moment appears to be Garcia. I know that it's hip to hate on Shakur right now, but do you honestly think that Garcia can catch him? Come on now..

The most overrated fighter at the moment appears to be Garcia. I know that it's hip to hate on Shakur right now, but do you honestly think that Garcia can catch him? Come on now..
I think he can yes. I think Shakur is worse than Haney, and would get bashed senseless by Tank who is the best of the 4.

Maybe it's hip to hate on Shakur due to his most recent stinker, but I thought he was overrated long before that, and would get beaten by Haney and Tank for sure.

Garcia is basic, but he's much bigger and faster and more powerful. He either KOs Stevenson, or shuts him down enough to win a decision.

I think he can yes. I think Shakur is worse than Haney, and would get bashed senseless by Tank who is the best of the 4.

Maybe it's hip to hate on Shakur due to his most recent stinker, but I thought he was overrated long before that, and would get beaten by Haney and Tank for sure.

Garcia is basic, but he's much bigger and faster and more powerful. He either KOs Stevenson, or shuts him down enough to win a decision.

I get why people are doubting Shakur - It's all about resume. But at 21-0, Haney hadn't fought anyone either.
As far as him vs Garcia, it might happen sooner or later, if the Garcia bubble doesn't pop, so let's see. I think it's absolutely insane to think that he can outpoint a ninja like Shakur. That opinion is not going to age well, whether they fight or not.

O'malley is not Conor and Garcia is not Mayweather. This fight would have a fraction of the interest Conor vs Mayweather did and Dana isn't going to allow it. He didn't even want the Conor vs Mayweather fight either.

You know how easy it is to legkick the shit out of a boxer. Their whole stance, power shift, and disposition is susceptible to it. Ryan is in a world of shit

Theoretically yes... on the other hand go watch the kickboxing fights of Shannon Briggs, Botha etc.

and Garcia is a fucking tool. What a weird ass mofo.

That was probably the dumbest thing I've read on here, since morons picking Pillowfists McGregory to beat Floyd, and also saying he had faster hands than Floyd <lmao>

By MMA standards O'Malley's handspeed is pretty good, but still not exactly what you'd consider "blazing". By elite level boxing standards with 8oz gloves on, it wouldn't even be average. And he'd be up against Garcia, who if nothing else has blazing handspeed and power, some of the fastest hands in the sport.

He would look like this in a ring with Garcia.

O'Malley is a better boxer than Conor. It may look the same if Sean boxed Ryan but Sean is a better boxer than Conor ever was

Garcia is a weird guy. He's clout chasing in reverse. He already has big fights and the paydays that come with! Why is he wasting his time with this penny-ante bullshit? I guess I can't rule out the possibility that he's just dumb

Back