Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

Maybe if I yell fake news and say that ostarine can be found in supplements the problem will go away?

What are the actual effects of ostarine anyways? Any gymgoer experiences?

Inb4 creatine
Ostarine is an oral that's usually used when cutting weight so you retain your muscle. It's not something that's going to give you crazy strength or anything. It's minor and you don't even need a PCT to get back to your natural test levels.

Usually ostarine comes in a powder from China. That's where the sarm dealers get it anyway. So, it's not a surprise when its found in tainted supplements.

No offense intended at all but are you a professional athlete?

In situations where people are so evenly matched, super thin advantages mean alot.

Increased strength and muscle mass all other things equal is definitely almost never a disadvantage.

No not a professional athlete but have been working in the fitness industry for 15 years and have been training for a lot longer than that. I've taken both steroids and sarms and my personal experience is that he would gain very minimal advantage from Ostarine. There are much more effective peds out there.. it doesn't make even sense to me that he would take it as the risk would not be worth the reward. Sounds unlikely but I wouldn't even be surprised if it actually turns out to be a tainted supplement

That's fucked

Welp this sucks for everyone involved, that's a brutal way to lose your undefeated record.

Kinda hilarious that cocaine can be flushed out of your system in time to pass for a drug test but roids halflife's stay in your body from months.

Kind of sus from boxing. No coincidence that their 31-0 undefeated star will have his loss overturned to remain unbeaten right? Not buying it. This could very well be a case of selective enforcement

Just like what Ryan implied with the Victor Conte situation in the IG post.

No not a professional athlete but have been working in the fitness industry for 15 years and have been training for a lot longer than that. I've taken both steroids and sarms and my personal experience is that he would gain very minimal advantage from Ostarine. There are much more effective peds out there.. it doesn't make even sense to me that he would take it as the risk would not be worth the reward. Sounds unlikely but I wouldn't even be surprised if it actually turns out to be a tainted supplement
Lots of fighters have popped for Ostarine. Clearly it enhances performance or they wouldn't be taking it. They stack it with other PEDs that will give a synergistic/combinative effect. Let's also not forget that Garcia deliberately missed weight.

Ostarine is an oral that's usually used when cutting weight so you retain your muscle. It's not something that's going to give you crazy strength or anything. It's minor and you don't even need a PCT to get back to your natural test levels.

Usually ostarine comes in a powder from China. That's where the sarm dealers get it anyway. So, it's not a surprise when its found in tainted supplements.
Yeah, so it’s the ONLY thing they popped him for, the rest properly cycled out of his system in time, let’s be real here. You think Captain Shitshow who popped and missed weight on purpose to have an advantage only used ONE banned substance in lead up?

Lots of fighters have popped for Ostarine. Clearly it enhances performance or they wouldn't be taking it. They stack it with other PEDs that will give a synergistic/combinative effect. Let's also not forget that Garcia deliberately missed weight.

If he tested positive with Rad140 or Ligandrol along with the Ostarine I could possibly understand it more. Ostarine by itself not so much. Unless the others exited his system faster which is a possibility as well. His bizarre antics haven't done him any favours with any potential tainted supplement excuse.

Alot of fighters try random lesser known steroids especially SARMs as they believe based typically on bro science from their "nutrition" guys that they are less detectable.

Looks like he also popped for 19-andro. I don't have personal use experience but have experience talking with someone who was involved in development of several baseline PED tests. Alot of these tests have a false positive rate that is extremely low. Tested positive for two separate should be all she wrote.

They're all on anyways seems to be just what they get caught with.

The real issue is this test result was 10 days ago lol.

I've taken Ostarine before and fail to see what noticeable benefit he would have had. Certainly wouldn't have made that much of a difference where he could knock Haney down at will like he did. The water retention is probably why he didnt make weight though.

Pretty dumb though. Does this get changed to a NC?

if you didnt gain at least 5 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks I'd assume you got some watered down or fake ostarine.

I believe him, bro.

I don't know why, but I do.

Reactions: Ruv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back