Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

Unless one of the PEDs says on the label "Makes you punch faster" then I don't understand or give a shit.
What does the PED he took help with?

Typical taco boy response. You're a fucking embarrassment.

Everyone on Suredawg is a PED expert. I learn and unlearn so much in the same threads. Insane.
It’s an accepted fact that athletes use PEDs across sports no? Some mask it better than others, while some sports plainly allow their stars to juice freely. In this case their 31-1 star will now have their loss reversed and image revived while other guy gets thrown to pasture

It’s an accepted fact that athletes use PEDs across sports no? Some mask it better than others, while some sports plainly allow their stars to juice freely. In this case their 31-1 star will now have their loss reversed and image revived while other guy gets thrown to pasture
Haney will never be able to fully revive his image after that performance and now neither will Garcia. As I said earlier his B-sample could come back clean and he'll still manage to suffer reputational damage. Look at Beterbiev's recent incident. He never even failed a drug test but many fans were quick to label him a drug cheat. These are the same idiots that are defending Garcia. It looks like Garcia was on Ostarine & Nandrolone (the latter is still being processed with CIR testing to confirm). He's failed two separate tests.

Will the fight be declared a no-contest?
Most likely. It could always be worse for Garcia. The DC commission once overturned the Bute vs Jack result to a DQ after the former tested positive for Ostarine. I don't agree with it but it's possible, however unlikely, that Garcia actually ends up taking an L here.

This good for neck pain?

Haney will never be able to fully revive his image after that performance and now neither will Garcia. As I said earlier his B-sample could come back clean and he'll still manage to suffer reputational damage. Look at Beterbiev's recent incident. He never even failed a drug test but many fans were quick to label him a drug cheat. These are the same idiots that are defending Garcia. It looks like Garcia was on Ostarine & Nandrolone (the latter is still being processed with CIR testing to confirm). He's failed two separate tests.
Well Janey’s loss at the least looks better now, people will just say he lost to a juiced to the gills Garcia on every PED out there

Ostarine is used to keep muscle mass when cutting weight.

Well Janey’s loss at the least looks better now, people will just say he lost to a juiced to the gills Garcia on every PED out there
It'll look better to a degree but he did get his ass beat. That picture is forever embedded into our minds. I'm not convinced that Garcia necessarily even needed the PEDs to beat him. I believe that him deliberately missing weight may've played an even greater role on its own. Both of these significant advantages together were too much for Haney to overcome.

Garcia will be begging for money on live streams before the year is over.

Well Fury, Canelo revived their careers. Many great fighters managed to still have great careers. It’s certainly not something you want on your record though, just stupidity.

Garcia doesn’t strike me as somebody that smart. A lot of fighters are on gear but don't get caught.

Well Fury, Canelo revived their careers. Many great fighters managed to still have great careers. It’s certainly not something you want on your record though, just stupidity.

Garcia doesn’t strike me as somebody that smart. A lot of fighters are on gear but don't get caught.
Yeah but it also tarnished both of their careers. To this day they're still viewed as drug cheats. There's no fixing that. Many fighters are on something. However, they don't deliberately miss weight by several pounds and take PEDs to gain every advantage in existence. That's criminal.

nah guys you dont understand he didnt mean to take it
it was mixed in with all the lines of coke he was railing
completely innocent mistake

If it's really true Garcia made that huge bet on himself, whatever Mafia involved with the bookmaker he made the bet with are gonna be paying him a little visit as well lol

nah guys you dont understand he didnt mean to take it
it was mixed in with all the lines of coke he was railing
completely innocent mistake
Yeah one time I thought I was doing Heroin but it turned out to be 90% pure tren. I was so angry I flipped my car on the way to an all you can eat chinese buffet

Back