[Ryan Garcia] My levels are so low for someone who took ostarine.

Failed PED tests are usually talked about quite a bit here, even if the fighter is a handsome instagram model.
not with the same intensity. People are acting like he's on par with Margarito.

I don't understand, what is the point for manufacturers to add ostarine in their products? It won't do anything significant on the product efficiency in small amounts, they can't advertise it, and it is a potential liability.
some farmers who had juiced even pigs with different stuff in order to make them faster weight gain...ofc standards and checking since 1990 ies improved and peds more expensive therefore farm animals juicing decreased.

Margarito actually never got caught fighting with anything in his gloves
not for lack of trying, though. dude was caught in the dressing room before walking out, for fuck's sake.

i don't think there's anything shittier than cheating with the gloves / wraps, but it's not a hill i'm going to die on. they're both unbelievable pieces of shit.

not for lack of trying, though. dude was caught in the dressing room before walking out, for fuck's sake.

i don't think there's anything shittier than cheating with the gloves / wraps, but it's not a hill i'm going to die on. they're both unbelievable pieces of shit.
But he never actually got caught fighting. Garcia did fight with multiple illegal advantages.

Margarito actually never got caught fighting with anything in his gloves. Garcia got caught on the juice after not bothering to make weight as well. He's worse than Margarito.

I guess... but you are literally equivalent of murder v attempted murder. The former only less severe because you have an actual corpse- the latter you may have a dying- maimed- wounded- injured- harmed or even unhurt individual on the other end.

Margarito was caught cheating and we have incredibly strong circumstantial evidence he cheated the same way multiple times.- related and directly applicable to the 100% cheating instance. Asshole person and many prosecutors would have a field day...

Same for Garcia. There will be the day a fighter v a juiced opponent busts the case law wide open. It's approaching.

He can troll all he wants. All that matters is the B sample or proving how it got in his system.

I guess... but you are literally equivalent of murder v attempted murder. The former only less severe because you have an actual corpse- the latter you may have a dying- maimed- wounded- injured- harmed or even unhurt individual on the other end.

Margarito was caught cheating and we have incredibly strong circumstantial evidence he cheated the same way multiple times.- related and directly applicable to the 100% cheating instance. Asshole person and many prosecutors would have a field day...

Same for Garcia. There will be the day a fighter v a juiced opponent busts the case law wide open. It's approaching.
Margarito was caught trying to cheat. Garcia actually did.

But he never actually got caught fighting. Garcia did fight with multiple illegal advantages.
it seems like an odd technicality to bring up, though. i don't see how it makes it any less of a piece of shit move on his part.

not to mention we fucking know he did it vs cotto.

this reminds me of the 2008 Olympics where the Chinese gymnasts girls schooled the US but then the controversy of the Chinese team being too young to compete (they were like 13 or 14) and the Americans gymnasts instead of just stfu, they started complaining about how the Chinese cheated.

Here I was always thinking “just STFU, they were better than you and you are making it look worse”

This is Haney right now, he got humbled by fat crazy probably coked up Garcia and now wants to get that win anyway he can, it’s almost embarrassing.

Haney and his father should just stay quiet and let the powers that be take care of it, if they give him back his already bullshit undefeated record (lost to loma) good for him

this reminds me of the 2008 Olympics where the Chinese gymnasts girls schooled the US but then the controversy of the Chinese team being too young to compete (they were like 13 or 14) and the Americans gymnasts instead of just stfu, they started complaining about how the Chinese cheated.

Here I was always thinking “just STFU, they were better than you and you are making it look worse”

This is Haney right now, he got humbled by fat crazy probably coked up Garcia and now wants to get that win anyway he can, it’s almost embarrassing.

No.

it seems like an odd technicality to bring up, though. i don't see how it makes it any less of a piece of shit move on his part.

not to mention we fucking know he did it vs cotto.
One was caught trying to cheat, one actually did cheat in the ring. I'm not talking the quality of the person, I'm talking about the crime.

The fire definitely didn’t need more fuel but hey, why not?

She says she had been plotting it for a while but man… PR people, come on… delay it a few days? The timing is “chefs kiss”

Reactions: Ruv

isn't he also suing them for defamation because they wanted him to prove he was mentally stable enough to fight?

he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks writing DEFAMATION SUIT on twitter is the same as actually taking someone to court.

i bet in a few years the little shithead will DECLARE BANKRUPTCY... on twitter.

isn't he also suing them for defamation because they wanted him to prove he was mentally stable enough to fight?

he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks writing DEFAMATION SUIT on twitter is the same as actually taking someone to court.

i bet in a few years the little shithead will DECLARE BANKRUPTCY... on twitter.
Damn bro where did Ryan touch you? Jeez.

Back