Ryan Hall says he'd be relaxed fighting Khabib

this guy had his hands full with a 50 year old gray maynard he needs to fuck off

There's no reason to fight him. He needs to be more active. He's being like how Chandler was being. Just go fight.

At least Chandler was a champion
Same with Islam, fight or stfu with your zero top 15 wins

No one is unbeatable in MMA, everytime an elite fighter goes on a truly great run MMA fans get to this point where they are believed to be unbeatable, it happened with Anderson, Fedor, GSP, Aldo, DJ, even Ronda and Joanna.

Only difference is Khabib retired relatively early in his career compared to those people.

He isn't retired...come on.

Khabib failed to submit Iaquinta and switch to jabs for points. Ryan chokes him.

Khabib could KTFO this guy on the feet, he wouldn't even need to grapple
Yeah, that's the main problem for Hall. He has a great style to beat Khabib on the ground but Khabib's striking has gotten pretty lethal too now - he's the complete package. To beat Khabib you would need someone with both better striking than him and ability to stuff his takedowns without interfering with his striking and be able to defend on the ground/scramble up...TBH I don't think that fighter exists right now, maybe GSP

Basically what he says :

- Khabib is great at making the fight HIS fight
- Conor did very well in the first round. Had great reaction when he got hit
- Conor has better grappling game than what people think he has, but he sees better grapplers solving Khabib's puzzle
- When asked if he'd be relaxed through that kind of storm, he simply says "yes"

i will respond regarding Lex (who?) friedman.... Is he up and coming replacement for the Nose (cough cough) Hell_wani?

I'm sure he'd be relaxed grappling with Khabib, I don't think he'd be so relaxed when he's getting his face jabbed off though.

Hall isn't easy to outstrike. Get close enough to jab him, and he rolls for a leg. Stay at range and he kicks you in the face

giphy.gif

QnADW7.gif

Don't get me wrong, Khabib would rightfully be a huge favorite, but I'd be lying if I said a style match up like Hall vs. Khabib wasn't very interesting.

How? any time someone gets close enough to throw hands, Hall rolls for a leg or pulls guard, and at kicking range hall is better. It's one of the most annoying, yet effective approaches I've seen from a grappler. I understand why he's so devisive on here, but I find his approach very interesting to watch.

Last edited:
No one is unbeatable in MMA, everytime an elite fighter goes on a truly great run MMA fans get to this point where they are believed to be unbeatable, it happened with Anderson, Fedor, GSP, Aldo, DJ, even Ronda and Joanna.

Only difference is Khabib retired relatively early in his career compared to those people.

None of those people fought like Khabib.

Khabib lost 2 rounds, arguably, his whole career.

Never bled, or scratched, or bruised.

And the last three fighters he fought are all p4p fighters.

Khabib is still underrated by some like people like you.

Maynard nearly KO'd Frankie twice and has a 7 second KO on his record. Also outboxed Nate to a decision. He could do nothing yo Hall standing.

Hall's standup has improved significantly.

Back