Saenchai seminar in September in DC area?

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone going? I'm in town. How is it? I've never been to his seminars.

I'm on the West Coast, no dice for me. He's got A LOT of footage from his seminars on instagram and youtube. They look fantastic, and you may get to spar with him (get embarrassed).

You should definitely go.

Anyone going? I'm in town. How is it? I've never been to his seminars.

Did you go?

I'm on the West Coast, no dice for me. He's got A LOT of footage from his seminars on instagram and youtube. They look fantastic, and you may get to spar with him (get embarrassed).

Haha...I got to spar Saenchai yesterday. Was an honor to get swept by him lol.

<Goldie11>

<GinJuice>

{<redford}

Did you go?

Haha...I got to spar Saenchai yesterday. Was an honor to get swept by him lol.

<Goldie11>

<GinJuice>

{<redford}

That's awesome dude. He only sparred 4 people at the gym I went to, and 2 were coaches there.

It was great. I didn't learn anything new but the main attraction was to train with him & see the legend. He only sparred with 4 people, and all 4 had connections; so no dice.

Yes heres the one I went to it was lots of fun. It was amazing to train and spar with the god himself. I highly recommend attending one of these. Saenchai is very nice and shows you high level muay thai techniques and combos. It doesnt show but someone accidentally kicked him in the balls and he went 100% took his shirt off and went ham on him lol hes hilarious. He spars everyone and is super friendly it was lots of fun. The class is about 3 hours. Its a once in a lifetime experience. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to test themselves with the best hes literally a god at striking and is very strong in the clinch the hardest kicks ive ever felt. You wont find better training anywhere.

Last edited:
Back