Safe to say Sean O'Malley ducks Said as long as he can?

Hamim

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Dana White tries to throw Sean to Said in hopes of getting another Russian star.

Do want to see that rainbow hair boy humbled.

O malley is running out of outside top 10 fighters to pad his record with. Dong and Said are left unless they gift him Edgar or munhoz

Said called Sean out before the fight. Don't think it will happen though because O'Malley is ranked now so he (hopefully) won't be fighting unranked opponents anymore. Would be a good scrap though.

Said would absolutely maul Suga Shins.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dana White tries to throw Sean to Said in hopes of getting another Russian star.

Do want to see that rainbow hair boy humbled.

They are literally throwing O'malley tailor made match ups so far. I really doubt they are giving O'Malley any good. So I doubt it.

Seems a lot of people assume Sean is going to duck someone before you get any feedback at all from him.

Lol. They aren’t in the same realm

Safe to say Sherdog will be triggered by whatever Sean does. After Sean wins Said will be just another unranked can.

they will keep feeding him ham & egger strikers until 2023

they'll try to build them up for a bigger fight down the line

basically trying to make a beta version of conor vs khabib

I just hope they don't fuck around.

I feel like there are Dagestani's in like every division right now that could be champ if they sped things up a bit and gave them the matches they needed to advance.

Said at BW
Zabit at FW (well for Zabit it's probably his own fault)
Islam at LW
Khamzat at WW (not Dagestani but whatever)
Ankalaev at MW

Back