Social Sara, 33, fled from Dubai family: "My freedom was taken away from me"

Okey. I have to admit, I´m not so good with the internet and how to act accordingly. But I do know about toxic environment in real life and now I just got a hint about how people talk about me in the womens Lounge and still about the fist challenge I made earlier this year. I guess this will never stop as these Lounge members acts as women and will forever gossip and slander.

Over and out, I think I just had enough of this chicken house.

Your OP is very close to making this a call out thread (which aren't allowed you should know), and is very strange.

Call out? We are all men (mostly) who love to train and fight. I have changed in this last year and seen some bad stuff happen in my town and country. All of this is linked to Islam. Naturally, I feel offended when people like kafir and fazz tell us infidels that only real muslim are muslim. Those who drink, rape and are criminals are not muslim and have never visited a Mosquee.

When I here statements like these I can´t take them serious as in my case and my country you have some of the most fundamental muslims who do crime and other shit get applauded and respect among other lesser muslims. If you think this is a call out then you have been blinded by your fellow lounge members who can´t let my fist challenge go, cause they are gossip girls. I have said sorry about that, but they still continue in this silly pack mode.

When i tag a muslim like kafir i want to hear his apologies and the fact that he think he can hide his contempt for our western pagan way of life. Is that wrong of me?

Last edited:
Call out? We are all men (mostly) who love to train and fight. I have changed in this last year and seen some bad stuff happen in my town and country. All of this is linked to Islam. Naturally, I feel offended when people like kafir and fazz tell us infidels that only real muslim are muslim. Those who drink, rape and are criminals are not muslim and have never visited a Mosquee.

When I here statements like these I can´t take them serious as in my case and my country you have some of the mose fundamental muslims who do crime and other shit get applauded and respect among other lesser muslims. If you think this is a call out then you have been blinded by your fellow lounge members who can´t let my fist challenge go, cause they are gossip girls. I have said sorry about that, but they still continue in this silly pack mode.

When i tag a muslim like kafir i want to hear his apologies and the fact that he think he can hide his contempt for our western pagan way of life. Is that wrong of me?

This is a subforum for political discussion. A thread made specifically to pick an argument with a poster is what's termed a "call out thread" and is against our rules. If you want to make the discussion about the poster and not a topic, we have the WR lounge (WR rules on flaming still apply) or the OT subforum.

Yes, it's obvious that you have a bee in your bonnet about Islam. That's fine to discuss here (within our rules against dehumanising populations and constantly making threads on the same topic), although I'd suggest finding better sources of information.
The Muslims posting here could be a great start.

The WR Rules.
Racism/Xenophobia- Refrain from using racial/xenophobic/gay slurs. Just like above, if you stick to arguing for/against an ideology, religion, philosophy, and avoid dehumanizing the group or person that holds that view, you should be fine.

Thread Starting
-Do not continually post threads regarding the exact same issue. If you do not like nation X, that is entirely okay. It is fine to post a thread criticizing nation X. What's not okay is to post nothing but threads attacking nation X, day after day, month after month, obsessively.

This is a subforum for political discussion. A thread made specifically to pick an argument with a poster is what's termed a "call out thread" and is against our rules. If you want to make the discussion about the poster and not a topic, we have the WR lounge (WR rules on flaming still apply) or the OT subforum.

Yes, it's obvious that you have a bee in your bonnet about Islam. That's fine to discuss here (within our rules against dehumanising populations), although I'd suggest finding better sources of information.

The first section was new for me and i apologize if I have almost breaking the rules.

Second part? @Ruprecht . I live with this shit. I have a work where i see this shit. There is a limit in us all, and i have gathered so much information that to judge a whole religion is more rule than exception. We have moderate muslims that are members of our parties. These moderate muslims that speak the same language as us has a agenda. An agenda that is not for all members of the chosen party, but an agenda that is for the good for their religion.

I see this double-faced behaviour and i can´t see the blurred difference between a muslim and a muslim.

I live in a town where the swedes are the minority, and I think you and the other guys who live in countries where you don´t see this daily have something to learn.

When you tell me to be a good boy and look for enlightment from muslim members on this site, then you have already judged me and don´t take my concern and view seriously.

Yes

The first section was new for me and i apologize if I have almost breaking the rules.

Second part? @Ruprecht . I live with this shit. I have a work where i see this shit. There is a limit in us all, and i have gathered so much information that to judge a whole religion is more rule than exception. We have moderate muslims that are members of our parties. These moderate muslims that speak the same language as us has a agenda. An agenda that is not for all members of the chosen party, but an agenda that is for the good for their religion.

I see this double-faced behaviour and i can´t see the blurred difference between a muslim and a muslim.

I live in a town where the swedes are the minority, and I think you and the other guys who live in countries where you don´t see this daily have something to learn.

When you tell me to be a good boy and look for enlightment from muslim members on this site, then you have already judged me and don´t take my concern and view seriously.

The first step into meaningful criticism of anyone's beliefs, is to know what exactly those beliefs are.
Not some mischaracterisation of those beliefs created for the purpose of criticising them. Not your personal interpretation of their texts or scriptures.
When talking about religion (any religion really) and global populations, this is a pretty serious undertaking.
The fact that you say you "can't see the blurred difference between a muslim and a muslim" tells me you haven't done this to any real degree.
Because there are very significant differences.
Talking to a bunch of different Muslims from different countries and different traditions about what exactly they believe (and in contrast to other Muslims) is an excellent start on this.

The first step into meaningful criticism of anyone's beliefs, is to know what exactly those beliefs are.
Not some mischaracterisation of those beliefs created for the purpose of criticising them. Not your personal interpretation of their texts or scriptures.
When talking about religion (any religion really) and global populations, this is a pretty serious undertaking.
The fact that you say you "can't see the blurred difference between a muslim and a muslim" tells me you haven't done this to any real degree.
Because there are very significant differences.
Talking to a bunch of different Muslims from different countries and different traditions about what exactly they believe (and in contrast to other Muslims) is an excellent start on this.

Again, you write to me as if I have no experience of Muslims when I have in the Sweden thread confirmed that I have both knowledge and opinion about Palestinians, Somalis, Syrians, Iraqes and Afghans. Then I'll need to probably update you a bit. Iranians in Sweden have a fantastic reputation, I also have acquaintances from Iran. In my experience, the women who are Muslims have been absolutely fantastic. It's not the women. It is Muslim men and their culture of honor that is the great pain for us.

Something I have learned on this site is that North American Muslims, especially Nigerians, have a good reputation and are very good at school. I have had this discussion many times. It is not possible to compare 1% of the US population who are Muslim and then have non-muslim American posters talk about good experience with this religion with what we see in Sweden. To then tell about the difference in the Sweden the thread and have the same members and others smear me as racist and what not is indeed troubling.

My wife is a Buddhist, but her religion does not take a lot of space in Swedish society. The same goes for Jews. They keep to themselves and do not demand our attention.

Now I list a few things that are directly linked to Muslims.

- Shootings, bombings, rapes, small business fraud and municipalities that go minus because of everyone on social security contributions.

This religious people that have toxic Imams leading them has an incredibly bad reputation in Sweden.

And you still call me uninformed in my own country?

@sweede. I thought things were cool with you and Kafir. Hes actually a pretty cool guy and from what I see is not really part of the squad that flames constantly and derails threads

What sucks is that people did not stickup for RIP the same way people stick up for Kafir. RIP was the target of 1000 times the venom and it was ignored and even egged on by those tasked with stopping it

Anyway sweede, Kafir is not what you think he is.

Wasn’t their a princess from Dubai that ran away with a US Marine like 10 years back?

Yep. She partied like crazy in Vegas. In fact she partied the marriage into the ground. They split up quickly.

Last edited:

sweede im guessing you were a pro islam, anti swede, well travelled world person not too long ago but as the refugees have poured in you have a done a hard 180. oh and you have children and you are looking out for their welfare instead of everyone elses.

arent you the stereotypical leftist guy that the right wingers mock. you know the guy who loves other cultures while not living anywhere near them and is now a minority himself. havent the righties being pushing this for quite some time only to be shutdown and called nazis by the liberals. hasnt this been obvious right from the beginning. malmo didnt become middle eastern through genorosity, people chose too leave. why didnt liberals ask people from areas that demographically changed what their experiences were like ? if it was a town 100km away would you have changed ?

Last edited:
@sweede. I thought things were cool with you and Kafir. Hes actually a pretty cool guy and from what I see is not really part of the squad that flames constantly and derails threads

What sucks is that people did not stickup for RIP the same way people stick up for Kafir. RIP was the target of 1000 times the venom and it was ignored and even egged on by those tasked with stopping it

Anyway sweede, Kafir is not what you think he is.

Hello my friend and a Happy new year to you.

I am proof that you reach a limit when I have chosen to see for myself, to experience and to know before I give my own opinion. Certainly, my experiences have not become what I really wanted. To be able to deny, to tell judgmental people not to generalize.

Through my work I have seen systems of the newly arrived to abuse their rights. It is not about isolated cases, it is about the majority. That even before they reached Sweden they knew how to do to quickly gain access to the Swedish generous savings box. But the obligations then? There it has been found that they do not show the same energy at all. To see and experience case after case and see the obvious routine in the behavior of the new arrivals, that we who hold the money must completely change the systems and work routines to discover fraudsters.

The fact that we, as employees, should be more attentive, suspicious and be ready for verbal and physical attack is new phenomenon in many work professions. The discussion has always been that why do not the good Muslims show the way and seem like good examples? The truth is that they are a minority and the Muslims have a thing that is very foreign to us in Sweden. We Swedes protect our individual freedom and privacy a lot. Muslims stick together and no one wants or dares to snitch on their own.

Wherever Muslims go, they do them in large groups. It can be a whole family with all relatives. You see it in the hospitals, they come in, are loud, threatening. They feel strong when they are more and we Swedes set new rules, more surveillance cameras, more guards in places that never needed it before these Muslims set a new agenda.

In Malmö, everyday life for those working in the public sector feels like we are serving the newly arrived Muslims. This year, it was forbidden to buy rockets with a stick for New Year in Sweden. Why? Becuase immigrants behave like animals in the middle of Malmö among all the houses and cars and shoot rockets at people and in particular police. I have in the Sweden thead talked about the open muslim market in the center of Malmö. How it has turned into a garbage dump and Swedes moving away from their expensive apartments because they have had enough of loud noise, smell and large crowds of people.

@Kafir-kun may be a nice member, but I hope you all can understand that I am very tired of Muslim men in my everyday life.

New year from the center of Malmö (Möllevångstorget, the open muslim market), and how we in Sweden are forced to adapt to these people. Please tell me how many ordinary swedes you see in the video apart from the police.

Last edited:

Yes, it's obvious that you have a bee in your bonnet about Islam. That's fine to discuss here (within our rules against dehumanising populations and constantly making threads on the same topic), although I'd suggest finding better sources of information.

The WR Rules.
Racism/Xenophobia- Refrain from using racial/xenophobic/gay slurs. Just like above, if you stick to arguing for/against an ideology, religion, philosophy, and avoid dehumanizing the group or person that holds that view, you should be fine.

Thread Starting
-Do not continually post threads regarding the exact same issue. If you do not like nation X, that is entirely okay. It is fine to post a thread criticizing nation X. What's not okay is to post nothing but threads attacking nation X, day after day, month after month, obsessively.

Fight me IRL.

Back