Schaub exposed by employee

ARW

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
schlobs is getting roasted by his former employee and it’s hilarious!
Exposed as a pathological liar
Probs gay
Probs cheats on his wife
Podcast not doing well
Comedy not doing well
It’s all rather amusing

Attachments

• upload_2023-2-17_18-41-57.jpeg
    upload_2023-2-17_18-41-57.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 24
I used to be a fan in the early days, I liked how he broke down fights and could be funny then it slowly turned into shitting on everyone, interrupting everyone, bad jokes, stealing jokes, now I can’t stand him
Watching him fail is sad on my part but also satisfying

giphy.webp

I think he went too far to alienate his fanbase. They all turned to his haters. I used to frequent the subreddit but I thought it was just to tease him a little like Bart Chrysler's fans fuck up his name on purpose or call him fat. His subreddit really hates Brendan. It went from a fan subreddit to straight trying to ruin Brendan.

I used to be a fan in the early days, I liked how he broke down fights and could be funny then it slowly turned into shitting on everyone, interrupting everyone, bad jokes, stealing jokes, now I can’t stand him
Watching him fail is sad on my part but also satisfying
Yeah I used to listen to TFATK at work back in the early days too. I even took my girl to see his stand up show. This was before any of his stand up was online so I had no clue what to expect. I don't regret it, we ate at a good restaurant then she won a bottle of wine at the show (raffle). I haven't listened to TFATK in years though.

Back