Schaub professes his love for Do Bronx

Seriously though, who watches him? SOMEONE has to for it to be put out but I literally can't think of who the demographic is. Obviously not hardcores. Obviously not casuals. Obviously not women. Obviously not men. It's like the 13th floor of podcasts.
A large portion of his followers are purchased bots.

Seriously though, who watches him? SOMEONE has to for it to be put out but I literally can't think of who the demographic is. Obviously not hardcores. Obviously not casuals. Obviously not women. Obviously not men. It's like the 13th floor of podcasts.
It's the ultra casuals, the worst type of ignorant casuals... The ones that convert from football and other ball sports to being mma fans and don't even know sherdog exists. They get all their mma news from bs artist braindead slob.

giphy.gif

Could he be even more descriptive?

<6>

Abu.gif

He hops in anyone's bandwagon that can 'challenge' khabib in his eyes. Not surprised. He's always riding the bandwagon of the number 1 contender

Wouldn't be the first time Schaub has ventured into homoerotic territory & won't be the last

Why are they using these strange crotch camera angles.. weird people.

The thumbnail showed everything i needed to see... which is too much to begin with.

Back