seagal vs couture

Glad to see that someone shares my slightly twisted sense of humour :D

I assume that its a combination of a two different clips rather than from the same movie, although I don't know for sure. Perhaps someone with a knowledge of terrible movies will provide an answer.

It's from Postal: The Movie ... 50 seconds and 60 seconds.

Steven Segal is 6'13 with black shark eyes and a protective layer of belly fat that has taken years to cultivate. He will break any mma fighters' will in half and he's terrific in bed.

Seagal has to fight to get outa bed dont be ridic.

Joke all you want, when Seagal uses his deadly techniques everything stops being funny. Why do you think Anderson sent him a letter? To be funny?

If you don't think Seagal would destroy Randy, you're in denial.

This is sad. I know some of you are serious..holy shit. Just holy shit.

Standing Segal would win with his skills but if Couture can take him down he might not be at his best on his back. It would be interesting to watch. They should have it at Cowboys stadium.

Standing Segal would win with his skills but if Couture can take him down he might not be at his best on his back. It would be interesting to watch. They should have it at Cowboys stadium.

Sensei is too modest to make this a crass prize fight.

Sensei would face Couture in private..no rules....like men.

Sensei would fight to the end...and Sensei is not destined to pass on for another 20 years.

Therefore..
it is imossible for Couture to win this contest.

There are holds and maneuvers that Sensei knows which he has never even used before, because he is a pacifist.

Randy is a sport fighter, and one of the greatest ever...but he is not an assassain.

If provoked, and if he chooses, there is no man Sensei cannot defeat in a no rules fight to the death.
Pretty much this. No joke.

Sensei Seagal would kill him. Didn't Randy see how he handled Richie in Out for Justice and all those guys in the pool hall? Or beating up Mr Zaigons crew in Above the Law.

Seagal by wrist grabbing and flipping Randy onto his head. Or by cue-ball wrapped in a towel.

“You know? I see a lot of wrestling memorabilia, you got pictures of here, trophies over there, who’s the wrestler?”

They should have a dance off. Steve would win tho. He’s got the moves

seagal-dance-dance.gif

QzrXyV.gif

tumblr_m74ubvN71p1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Back