seagal vs couture

You dont think seagal is hard to kill? Im telling you in a fight with randy hes out for justice. And while he cant break the rules of the octagon, the assault he will administer to randy puts him above the law. Rip randy

You got me.

on the mmahour the other day seagal said he'd take the fight somewhere with no witnesses and only one man would walk out

One of the funniest things I've read all week. Really though, toss it on a PPV, who wouldn't want to watch it?

don't get me wrong. Randy is a very accomplished UFC fighter...and he would likely defeat Sensei by decision in a UFC match...but not in a real fight where any thing goes.

Exactly. At Randy's age he'd be lucky to survive a fight against Seagal.

Randy should get out of this fight as fast as possible.This is what happened when he faced Sensei's student:

ufc-129-gif-lyoto-machida-tko-randy-couture.gif

Get out while you can, seriously.

I know id shell out 60 bucks to watch Segal force Randy to beat himself with his own appendages in HD!

Frank and lesnar could co-headline ....Frank costanza that is.

189274_473072809401067_27177181_n.jpg

Secret Island, No Rules, Behind close doors! Enter the Octagon! This stuff is hilarious man, Seagal vs Couture needs to happen guys... I would pay for this secret fight in a back alley of some Chinese restaurant.

"really wants this fight"?

he added a smiley face and a "compliments of Nate" at the bottom dude.

you're like the reporter who confused an article on The Onion with a real article.
It was very tounge in cheek brother, just didnt come accross that way in my text I guess, next time ill try to be more clear

This was fucking hilarious! Where is this from?

Glad to see that someone shares my slightly twisted sense of humour :D

I assume that its a combination of a two different clips rather than from the same movie, although I don't know for sure. Perhaps someone with a knowledge of terrible movies will provide an answer.

don't get me wrong. Randy is a very accomplished UFC fighter...and he would likely defeat Sensei by decision in a UFC match...but not in a real fight where any thing goes.

Lol. I don't think you realize how out of shape Seagal is compared to Randy. Seagals only chance is to basically aim for Randys nuts and kick as hard as he can.

Lol. I don't think you realize how out of shape Seagal is compared to Randy. Seagals only chance is to basically aim for Randys nuts and kick as hard as he can.

Seagal is way too talented to lose to someone of Randy's caliber.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Randy would take Seagal down, punch him repeatedly in the face until he got bored and then choke him out.

Seagal is way too talented to lose to someone of Randy's caliber.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Then why did he run away when Van Damme wanted to fight him?

Couture would beat the hell out of Seagal anywhere, anytime.

Back