Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

They sure did give him a long freaking time to prepare for this day. I'm sure he left every bit of evidence right where it was.

Unbelievable.

Oh, but had he been some everyday schmuck who spray-painted an anti-LGBT slogan on the side of abandoned building, the Feds would've repelled from its rafters.

Its funny how they treat rich people but put their boots in the asses of regular folks sir.
They certainly wouldn't give you all that time to prepare that's for damn sure.

jesus man i know you're hard into your conspiracies and all but this is one rabbit hole i really don't want to take myself down.

he really didn't say that he wanted to have a sleepover with a 15 year old justin bieber did he?

i'm afraid to click the video and find out for myself because theres the odd puff daddy songs i still listen to and this will ruin them for me if i know p. diddy is potentially p. diddling or p. diddler.

jesus man i know you're hard into your conspiracies and all but this is one rabbit hole i really don't want to take myself down.

he really didn't say that he wanted to have a sleepover with a 15 year old justin bieber did he?

i'm afraid to click the video and find out for myself because theres the odd puff daddy songs i still listen to and this will ruin them for me if i know p. diddy is potentially p. diddling or p. diddler.

If you knew what was good for you, you'd be a CTer too. Best you start getting into them.

He doesn't say that verbatim, but he does say that he has custody over a 15 year old Justin for the next 48 hours. Presumably they're going to go to sleep at some point during those two days, hence a "sleepover".

Just watch the video, and stop being a pussy.

Last edited:
If you knew what was good for you, you'd be a CTer too. Best you start getting into them.

He doesn't say that verbatim, but he does say that he has custody over a 15 year old Justin for the next 48 hours. Presumably they're going to go to sleep at some point during those two days, hence a "sleepover".

i dunno man. i've already survived the y2k meltdown and the nibiru collision. i dunno if i'm ready to go all in on the diddler just yet.

i mean i dont doubt that he's been fucking with all kinds of drugs and exploiting women, but the whole 40 year old diddy and 15 year old bieber thing is just weird as fuck. even if it was nothing more than a bromance.

So Diddy hopped on his jet and fled the country to go to a place where he won't have to face his crimes. He's definitely guilty of something. Lmao is this real? Diddy is going to be living it up in South America having gay sex the rest of his life.

Good I support Fifty and his P-Diddy docu series I just will never watch it because Gene Deal has said too much.

{<jordan}

He became famous off of someone's death, Columbo. The world isn't a giant conspiracy theory.

I'll let you finish the case off and try to figure out who it was.

200w.gif
Diddy was already famous and had his foot in the door. The death of Biggie just sped up the process and got him more exposure.

I agree not everything is a conspiracy theory but when things like this keep happening over and over when does it stop being a conspiracy theory?

<RomeroSalute>

Just watch the video, and stop being a pussy.

P Diddy being a pedo isn’t a conspiracy. I mean his house is getting raided for it right now.

Deciding that the FBI is raiding his house to cover up the bigger fish is a conspiracy theory. People are deciding that’s what is happening the minute they heard about which is admitting that they’re basing it on nothing except a general distrust of the FBI and a leaning towards the wanting to believe in it.

Candice Owen is writing a little made up story and sharing it with us. She has no evidence that anything else is going on. Even if it turned out to be true or have a kernel of truth in it, it doesn’t change the fact that she’s just conjecturing and sharing her musings as truth. It’s not very rational.

DIDDYLOVEAIR PRIVATE JET TRACKED AMID RAIDSDown on Caribbean Island

Diddy's homes were raided in the U.S. to kick off the week -- but the guy's own private jet is miles away in a completely different nation ... although it's unclear if he's aboard himself.

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua ... which is down in the Caribbean.

Based on the flight activity, viewed by TMZ, Diddy's jet has been up and down California between Sunday and Monday -- taking off from Sacramento Executive Airport Sunday evening around 5:30 PM PT and landing at Palm Springs Int'l Airport about an hour later.

An hour after that, around 7:30 PM PT, Diddy's jet took off from Palm Springs yet again and landed at Van Nuys Airport, which is in the L.A. area, about 30 minutes later around 8:00 PM PT. Around 9 AM PT Monday, the jet took off from Van Nuys airport and landed at some point in Antigua.

378b2a36e46b7cbb9f6aec35e85a7d02a94ef606.jpg

The plane is currently grounded there, although the flight data has yet to update and register him as having officially landed. In any case, it's definitely Diddy's jet ... no question.

The only thing that remains unanswered is whether Diddy is on the plane -- we don't have any evidence he is at this point ... and we also don't know what's happening on the scene.

As we reported ... two of Diddy's homes, in L.A. and MIami, were swarmed by federal law enforcement agencies Monday -- and armed officials stormed the properties, taking some people into custody ... including his sons Justin and King. Unclear if any arrests took place.

The raids are believed to have stemmed from accusations hurled at Diddy in multiple lawsuits -- which have touched on alleged human and sex trafficking, among other claims ... all of which he's vehemently denied.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/25/diddy-private-jet-tracked-caribbean-island-antigua-raids/

P Diddy being a pedo isn’t a conspiracy. I mean his house is getting raided for it right now.

Deciding that the FBI is raiding his house to cover up the bigger fish is a conspiracy theory. People are deciding that’s what is happening the minute they heard about which is admitting that they’re basing it on nothing except a general distrust of the FBI and a leaning towards the wanting to believe in it.

Candice Owen is writing a little made up story and sharing it with us. She has no evidence that anything else is going on. Even if it turned out to be true or have a kernel of truth in it, it doesn’t change the fact that she’s just conjecturing and sharing her musings as truth. It’s not very rational.

Yes, it's a CT, and her speculation has merit. The FBI is untrustworthy. That it bothers you people is on you for being closed minded anti-CTers, and reflexively protective of the state.

He came from money, he wasn’t some poor ghetto kid who hit it big.
Where did his money come from? Its seems pretty common that those in the music industry that are "discovered" already come from money. But, what was his family's wealth from?

Back