Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Yeah

Just like Nickelodeon, Miramax, Mickey Playhouse, Punky Brewster, Different Strokes, 7th Heaven, Jeepers Creepers, Fox News, Fox’s X-Men, Smallville, Salute Your Shorts, Webster… I could go on, but I think I have effectively destroyed your bad faith argument.

Hip hop has its problems just like every other facet of entertainment.

Watch ties from J Zee & his woman, young bodies are left with Oh ties attached.

I mean I don't think that's true but ok. Just look at Epstein alone. Between people seen in pictures with him and people showing up on flight logs out to his sex trafficking fantasy island, no less than some of the biggest celebrities of our time and fucking former presidents are implicated.
Yeah we should all know by now power and money can buy secrecy

Yeah

Just like Nickelodeon, Miramax, Mickey Playhouse, Punky Brewster, Different Strokes, 7th Heaven, Jeepers Creepers, Fox News, Fox’s X-Men, Smallville, Salute Your Shorts, Webster… I could go on, but I think I have effectively destroyed your bad faith argument.

Damn, Punky?

Well the beginning of the conversation was a cherry picked topic of a musical genre and NOT the Entertainment Industry as a whole.

Wasn’t it….

Nah but you trying to indict the entirety of hip hop just off R. Kelly, MJ and Diddy is some hoe shit.

You ain’t slick.

We could easily have this same conversation about the rock&roll genre.

Motley Crue skated by their sex pests shit and you know it.

Marylin Manson skated.

Ted Nugent skated.

Elvis Presley skated.

Jerry Lee Lewis skated.

Poison skated.

Kiss skated.

We know what a road wife is.

Hip hop it’s version too and her name was Aaliyah and Kimora.

Quit playing, the entertainment industry as a whole has a fucking problem, trying to make this a one genre issue is fucking retarded and partly why these mother fuckers keep getting away with it for so damn long.

You're exactly the kind of person I was talking about, and you're proving it. You don't do any research at all into anything, then claim it's others who haven't properly examined the evidence. Ironic, to say the least.

Yeah, im not the one drawing correlation between QAnon and Tom Hanks here.

Nah but you trying to indict the entirety of hip hop just off R. Kelly, MJ and Diddy is some hoe shit.

You ain’t slick.

We could easily have this same conversation about the rock&roll genre.

Motley Crue skated by their sex pests shit and you know it.

Marylin Manson skated.

Ted Nugent skated.

Elvis Presley skated.

Jerry Lee Lewis skated.

Poison skated.

Kiss skated.

We know what a road wife is.

Hip hop it’s version too and her name was Aaliyah and Kimora.

Quit playing, the entertainment industry as a whole has a fucking problem, trying to make this a one genre issue is fucking retarded and partly why these mother fuckers keep getting away with it for so damn long.
Look at my previous posts, I admit that other genres of the music have done and still do some horrible sexual shit. I actually mentioned the Crew by name.

But I have not heard of any sexual trafficking or these types of bands?

You are talking about some crazy fucked up sexual shit with rock stars and their young groupies. I’m talking about full on sex trafficking. Not smashing a teen groupie on tour.

And that’s what we are talking about here, some Epstein trafficking allegations.

Yeah

I mean I don't think that's true but ok. Just look at Epstein alone. Between people seen in pictures with him and people showing up on flight logs out to his sex trafficking fantasy island, no less than some of the biggest celebrities of our time and fucking former presidents are implicated.

These people know next to nothing about this topic, yet they're so quick to talk about it like they've got it all figured out already (it's no coincidence that they always reach the same conclusion, which is that it is a CT, so it is disregardable).

This stuff has been going on in Hollyweird since at least the Shirley Temple days, with "Baby Burlesque". They barely hid it back then, and nothing has changed. They can get away with it for literally decades because people just stick their heads in the sand and parrot "where's the proof!?".

Even after Epstein being offed in a max detention center (which is the most obvious of tells possible that this goes all the way up to the top echelon of the power structure) these people still haven't learned. It's really is kind of amazing.

Yeah, im not the one drawing correlation between QAnon and Tom Hanks here.

I've never cited Qanon once in my entire life.

Qanon is just a dismissal tool used by coincidence theorists, and it was probably cooked up by the intelligence agencies (for exactly the reason you're resorting to using it to dismiss everything in this thread).

It's probably time you just stfu and kick rocks.

These people know next to nothing about this topic, yet they're so quick to talk about it like they've got it all figured out already (it's no coincidence that they always reach the same conclusion, which is that it is a CT, so it is disregardable).

This stuff has been going on in Hollyweird since at least the Shirley Temple days, with "Baby Burlesque". They barely hid it back then, and nothing has changed. They can get away with it for literally decades because people just stick their heads in the sand and parrot "where's the proof!?".

Even after Epstein being offed in a max detention center (which is the most obvious of tells possible that this goes all the way up to the top echelon of the power structure) these people still haven't learned. It's really is kind of amazing.
Yeah the sheer amount people that came out and straight up admitted to being passed around Hollywood in the 80’s…

Corey Haim, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Drew Barrymore, Gary Coleman…

Almost like these fools have selective amnesia just to be argumentative.

Yeah the sheer amount people that came out and straight up admitted to being passed around Hollywood in the 80’s…

It's like they need every single dot connected to see that there's a bigger picture. These people are wealthy, powerful psychopaths. They cover up what they're doing and put on a facade of being human beings. I don't know how many of these scandals need to come out at the top of every power structure and industry in this country, before people realize that the rich and powerful in this country are evil.

It's like they need every single dot connected to see that there's a bigger picture. These people are wealthy, powerful psychopaths. They cover up what they're doing and put on a facade of being human beings. I don't know how many of these scandals need to come out at the top of every power structure and industry in this country, before people realize that the rich and powerful in this country are evil.

It's easier for people to just deny it's happening, because then they don't have to do anything about it.

It's also kind of difficult to enjoy your everyday entertainment once you realize what's going on behind it all - and people depend on that escape.

So what do they do instead of seeing the obvious? They fight to maintain their false, comforting reality.

Has anyone noticed P Diddy's last name is spelt wrong in the thread title?

Has anyone noticed P Diddy's last name is spelt wrong in the thread title?

I never noticed that, lol. For me ive only known him as Puff Daddy. P Diddy, Diddy or Sean Combs never entered my vocabulary in these 20+ years.

Tell you what. His Hamptons white parties this summer. He might be losing the city caterers he uses. So when i see him i'll apologize.

Yeah

What's the story with salute your shorts ?

Back