Media Sean O’Malley and 6ix9ine wearing matching outfits while partying in Miami

All this shit would be so much more acceptable and less triggering if there wasn’t a camera pointed at them every time they have a “quirky” little scenario like this. But i suppose that’s how they get their attention. Imagine Lemmy/Ozzy were in their primes right now? Would be some insane footage.

giphy.gif

This does not require you to be a badass, lol.

Shotgunning beers with 6ix9 is good for O'Malley's "brand", no? Not everyone's cup of tea, but this might as well be considered a business trip for him, lmao.

fact... i guess he’s really running with this persona... i still don’t think he should be intermingling with six nine though

This does not require you to be a badass, lol.

Just joking lmaoo party on

<escalate99>

Fuckin awful.

At least Suga Sean can actually fight,sorta.

All this shit would be so much more acceptable and less triggering if there wasn’t a camera pointed at them every time they have a “quirky” little scenario like this. But i suppose that’s how they get their attention. Imagine Lemmy/Ozzy were in their primes right now? Would be some insane footage.
Did you really just compare sixnine and Omalley to Lemmy and Ozzy??

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gifv

I thought I watch the video and be like well no shit, real recognize real. smgdh this might be worse.

Who are those budget dudeson guys ? The UFC always seems to be pushing them.

Nah, they are pretty legit. They put out good content. They are bigger and better than the dudesons ever were. Dudesons were just a stunt group like Jackass. Nelk has built a whole brand/niche and make most of their money through merch.

Dudeson never even got close to the level Nelk is at right now.

Kewl! Sippin up with a little women abusing rat!

I know there's gonna be a lot of snarky, negative responses in this thread.

But good for O'Malley. He's enjoying life and making the most out of his time in the spotlight.

Most people don't know how to enjoy life. They get trapped in the cycle of work, marriage, and parenting and lose their identity in the process. All of their misery then turns into hate for people like O'Malley who are free and use their freedom to have fun and make memories.

So before you come here and type something negative, ask yourself do you enjoy life, are you having fun? If not, what can you do to change that? How can you make your life into something worth living, something worth having?

When you're on your deathbed don't be that guy who regrets not living life to the fullest, not taking chances, being afraid of being judged by others. Be the guy who says "it sucks that I have to die, but I'm glad I got to be alive because I enjoyed every moment of it".

The choice is yours. Hate on others living their life to the fullest. Or join the party and start enjoying your life today.

Dude, I'd not enjoy my time being in the same room with those meatheads playing teen games like the one in the video...

Those seltzers sounded like dumbbells hitting the sink. Gotta finish your drinks boys.

Nah, they are pretty legit. They put out good content. They are bigger and better than the dudesons ever were. Dudesons were just a stunt group like Jackass. Nelk has built a whole brand/niche and make most of their money through merch.

Dudeson never even got close to the level Nelk is at right now.
They just seem like typical youtubers to me.

Back