Media Sean O'Malley Says He Does NOT Want To Fight Topuria Anymore WANTS To "Knock Sloppy Merab Out NEXT"

I think every second the fight is on the feet there's a high chance of Merab getting KTFO or hurt badly, and Sean can stuff a couple of takedowns here and there and create distance too. People are acting like Merab's wrestling is unstoppable, but Aldo stuffed every takedown and even old Henry with one foot out the door only started losing when he gassed out. So far Sean has been harder to take down than Henry too

Lol "old Henry with one foot out the door". Didn't take you long to start downplaying Merab's wins.

O’Malley needs to focus at his task at hand. He’s not that elite he was hyped up from the beginning with Snoop yelling his name 50 damn times. SMH
He finished Aljo decisively when Aljo had defended his title 3 times. Non elite fighters can't do that. Come on.

OMalleys footwork, range control, speed, and power will be too much for Merab.

nobody with an iq over 30 wants suga vs. merab
omalley very exciting power puncher
merab cringe af wet blanket with back acne
matchup sucks straight up
make ilia omalley next ffs

Unless something happens I’m taking Merab over any BW right now. Of course there’s Usman. But he needs to fight ranked guys.

Islam used up all of Team Eagle’s free TS with zero top 5 wins card.

I’d still take Merab over him, too.

How many cards exactly were there? To my knowledge Islam is the only one from that team who got a title shot without a top 5 win and that was because no one would accept a fight with him

Competitive round until Chito 'Obliterated' his leg buddeh.

What percentage of head kicks lead to KO? Must just be that sometimes they land weird. lol

Go watch Marcos De Lima vs Junior Tafa, it'll be far for productive for your development than sitting there simping for Omally.
You seem to be confsed. I am not particularly fond of O'Malley. I like Chito as a fighter as much as I like O'Malley as a fighter. Poodle Clown hair aside the guy can fight. You seem to be the one "Simping".

You seem to be confsed. I am not particularly fond of O'Malley. I like Chito as a fighter as much as I like O'Malley as a fighter. Poodle Clown hair aside the guy can fight. You seem to be the one "Simping".
<mma4>

Ok, so you are not simping, just confused? By the use of 'obliterated'? Here is a definition to help you:

c
medical : to cause (something, such as a bodily part, a scar, or a duct conveying body fluid) to disappear or collapse

^ It seems to fit very well.

And... you ignored this:

What percentage of head kicks lead to KO?

Go watch Marcos De Lima vs Junior Tafa, it'll be far for productive for your development

So, anyways. My apologies for erroneously assuming you were simping. Have a nice day.

He finished Aljo decisively when Aljo had defended his title 3 times. Non elite fighters can't do that. Come on.
So you’re using MMA math? Look at the guys O’Malley has fought minus Aljo. No names, not elite guys, probably not even top ten fighters in his weight division. Excuse me, he was given the victory over Peter Yan which in my opinion and other MMA known fighters he didn’t really win. What you got!?
And, O’Malley didn’t KO Aljo like he’s said, KO is out cold sleeping, he TKO’d Aljo. Guy can’t even tell the truth…side note. Fucking delusional!

So you’re using MMA math? Look at the guys O’Malley has fought minus Aljo. No names, not elite guys, probably not even top ten fighters in his weight division. Excuse me, he was given the victory over Peter Yan which in my opinion and other MMA known fighters he didn’t really win. What you got!?
I think the Yan fight was a robbery too but you're lying if you say it wasn't a very competitive fight. Sean proved he was on that level even though he hadn't fought anyone great. Petr Yan and Aljo are elite level fighters. Sean showed he could hang.

I think the Yan fight was a robbery too but you're lying if you say it wasn't a very competitive fight. Sean proved he was on that level even though he hadn't fought anyone great. Petr Yan and Aljo are elite level fighters. Sean showed he could hang.
My real point is that the UFC hype these guys up and move them to the top before really earning it. Period

My real point is that the UFC hype these guys up and move them to the top before really earning it. Period
Every now and then it works out for them so that's probably why they continue to do it. I can agree favortism isn''t preferable. Sean has handled his career very well too.

More like UFC told him he isnt getting Topuria, no chance that i believe that he would willingly take Merab over Illia.
Lol what? Ilia actually puts guys to sleep and will hurt you. Merab is a decision machine and barely does damage.. Ilia will break your face or put you out.

Made some $$ off that Aljo-O'malley fight and I'm hoping the odds for a potential Merab fight is decent because I expect O'malley to KO Merab.

The way I see that fight going is O'malley will have 5 rounds to land a kill shot because Merab is not a finisher. Plus Merab ultra aggressive style will expose him to a lot of openings for O'malley

I’ve kind of become an O’Malley fan over the last couple years. I will never understand his lifestyle or watch his YouTube channel but when he gets in the ring his fighting style is great to watch. The shot he landed on sterling was perfect

Agreed on all points.

At this point it's gonna be hard for him to make everyone happy, but given that the Vera fight will happen, the next one has to be Merab, obviously. I think O'Malley earned some credibility now, but he has to defend his belt against Merab. If he wins, it would be extremely interesting, and I think he should focus on that first. Fighting Ilia doesn't make much sense to me right now.

Back