Sean O'Malley | ThenNow‍♂️#UFC292

Will Saturday be the Suga Show?

• Total voters
In 2025

691.jpg

Aljo should theoretically rag doll him around like it's light work for him. He's so much more powerful and bigger than Sean it's hard NOT to see him play the big brother here.

Having said that, MMA has been ridiculous this year we've had so many major upsets. I'm going to say Sean finds the shot and puts him away or he wins either a controversial or non controversial decision.

Obviously it's MMA - anything can happen.
My money's on Sterling - wrestling heavy and take them bird legs out.

O'Malley has gained my respect, but you gotta beat the champ to be the champ - Sean ain't gonna be the champ
(although, I did think O'Malley would lose to Yan - well, then again, maybe he did).

Last edited:
still cringe he covered up the tattoo of the kid who he thought he was the father of. maury povich shit

how do you know it was a kid he thought he was the father of? where did you hear this?? I always assumed it was a niece or nephew, or another family member. someone else on here said it was a tattoo for his own daughter and he covered it up, but he had that tat years before she was born.

In both pics the shoulder on the right looks higher than the one on the left. Wonder if he has some kinda back problem

I really enjoy watching O'Malley fight, but I can't see him having anything for Aljo. I'm thinking he gets tapped in the first.

still cringe he covered up the tattoo of the kid who he thought he was the father of. maury povich shit

I mean why wouldn't he lmao. Is he expected to keep the tat when the kid isn't his and he has no involvement in their lives? The whole situation is sad

I don't expect him to win, Aljo's grappling is that kind of legit. But anyone writing O'Malley off is kidding himself. He's very talented on the feet, that kind of legit. It's really a very interesting matchup. I'm pulling for Aljo bc he respects me, but mostly interested in a good fight, which I think we will receive.

UFC won’t let O’Malley lose. They put too much shenanigans into promoting him. They’ve been writing off Aljo since they announced this matchup, not to mention all the background fuckery
He’s walking out of the cage with that belt on.

I think he’s got a good chance of pulling it off. Also kinda crazy in 6 years he looks almost exactly the same, maybe slightly more muscle tone now.

If he put on 5-10 pounds of muscle he wouldn't make weight to be honest sir.

Notice you(they) cut the head off in that pic. Because the dude’s face looks like he a 40 year old tweaker.

edit(for context)-AF7651D6-7B23-4D3B-8D81-F05625BDB1EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back