Media Sean Shelby cant believe the s--- he just heard

Obviously you don't sir, 3:30 is the amount of time Alexa got her fuckin face punched in....1:30 she was on the ground in top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage.

How in the name of all that is holy does 3:30 of punching a bitches face in not win over 1:30 of top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage?

Are you high, or biased, or maybe both?
You're trippin so hard Im seeing trails too, gtfoh with that shit.
Obviously you're letting the liquor get the best of you and your anger is making you see bloody red. Val was point fighting and trying to get by with a lay and pray victory that didn't happen newbie.

Obviously you're letting the liquor get the best of you and your anger is making you see bloody red. Val was point fighting and trying to get by with a lay and pray victory that didn't happen newbie.
Actually the lay and pray victory did happen but it was a clear corrupt judge robbery. As soon as you try to point out join dates you automatically lose the argument, btw. That's a thing. It's called an Ad-hominem fallacy and smart people can always spot them. But I don't expect lunks to know about debate stuff lmao.

Obviously you don't sir, 3:30 is the amount of time Alexa got her fuckin face punched in....1:30 she was on the ground in top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage.

How in the name of all that is holy does 3:30 of punching a bitches face in not win over 1:30 of top position nowhere near a sub or stoppage?

Are you high, or biased, or maybe both?
You're trippin so hard Im seeing trails too, gtfoh with that shit.
A Cain avatar with the Mexican flag and the user name Brownpride?
nah doesn’t seem biased at all…

There's simply no world where this was anything but 4-1 Valentina. This is why I hate sherdoggers. You see what you want to see. I see objective reality.
Just say you seen it 5-0 Val and your crying robbery and go cry me a river.

Actually the lay and pray victory did happen but it was a clear corrupt judge robbery. As soon as you try to point out join dates you automatically lose the argument, btw. That's a thing. It's called an Ad-hominem fallacy and smart people can always spot them. But I don't expect lunks to know about debate stuff lmao.
Damn you have two accounts to stick up for yourself. As soon as someone doesn’t agree with your other account you login to this one and defend yourself loser. Lol

"Split draw."
"What the fuck?"
lol

But the issue isn't really the rounds, it was an okay fight with close rounds, and arguments could be made for different scores. The issue is the 10-8 fifth.

Damn you have two accounts to stick up for yourself. As soon as someone doesn’t agree with your other account you login to this one and defend yourself loser. Lol

Wrong. What you did is called doubling down. You were wrong once, then you coped with this random shot in the dark, which I personally know is wrong, so now I can comfortably disregard everything you say.

Also, brown pride? Is that why everyone leaves brown countries as refugees and refuses to fix them?

giphy.gif

hMkAbkQ.gif

STOP MAKING INSTANT REMATCHES.

Kiss my ENTIRE ass..

I caught his odd reaction live which made me realize it was probably a draw. Definitely not what UFC wanted. What color red was Dana's face when he got the news?

I'm gonna guess Raspberry

raspberry.png

Wrong. What you did is called doubling down. You were wrong once, then you coped with this random shot in the dark, which I personally know is wrong, so now I can comfortably disregard everything you say.

Also, brown pride? Is that why everyone leaves brown countries as refugees and refuses to fix them?
We in our country bro. The Americas are our you guys are visitors. Try again fool

There was never a 10-8 in that fight, it was ridiculous

Back