Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Whether it's right or wrong anyone thinking Strickland wasn't putting as much effort as possible into those last few punches is an idiot

How many towels must one throw in before Allah saves a ninja
I saw 3. I don’t know the whole story but in watching the whole video. Why did Strickland go into douche mode? The guy was just sparring. Like maybe 50%. And his 100% wouldn’t hurt Strickland, anyway.

Strickland went way too hard for too long, imo.

Did he bang Strickland’s gf? Or Nina? Wtf?

I saw 3. I don’t know the whole story but in watching the whole video. Why did Strickland go into douche mode? The guy was just sparring. Like maybe 50%. And his 100% wouldn’t hurt Strickland, anyway.

Strickland went way too hard for too long, imo.

Did he bang Strickland’s gf? Or Nina? Wtf?
You should google who sneako is first. This was much deserved.

People who don't know Sneako and feel bad for him should 100% do this. You'll feel a lot better!
I did a little reading. It seems he's a right-wing Muslim who is hated by left-wing people and feminists. Shouldn't him and Sean be friends or something?

He lost my respect with the lack of fight he showed against DDP
You must have not watched the fight then.
I did a little reading. It seems he's a right-wing Muslim who is hated by left-wing people and feminists. Shouldn't him and Sean be friends or something?
He is a shit talking retard who thought he could beat up Mikey Musumeci then ducked him before getting his ass kicked by Sean. There is no redeeming quality about Sneako to my knowledge, hated by everyone besides his also socially ostracized fans.

Sean didn’t throw anything real punches until the last 30 seconds and they threw in the towel after like 3-4 landed. Sneako can be seen with tears streaming down his face at the end of the video.

Always happy to see internet bullies get beat up

Yes retard.

Leon Spinks once won the heavyweight boxing title over Muhammed Ali, in a travesty of an event, when Ali was declining.

That "Championship win" ... over THE GREATEST ... doesn't make Spinks "talented" ... it means the toothless, MEDIOCRE BUFFOON hit lightning in a bottle, on a good day, during the fast-descent of a truly great fighter's aging decline.
I'm glad that you've conceded that you're retarded, at least it shows some level of self awareness.

"marginally talented" fighters don't earn their way int to UFC, they certainly don't stay in the top 10 and they definitely don't beat the champ.

Saying Strickland is marginally talented is like describing you as marginally retarded... both gross understatements.

...also, if you really believe Izzy is on such a decline, how do you explain him KO'ing your man crush in his previous fight?

Last edited:
I'm glad that you've conceded that you're retarded, at least it shows some level of self awareness.

"marginally talented" fighters don't earn their way int to UFC, they certainly don't stay in the top 10 and they definitely don't beat the champ.

Saying Strickland is marginally talented is like describing you as marginally retarded... both gross understatements.

Don't quit your day job, either as a writer or comedian.

You're dismally-talented at both.

You should google who sneako is first. This was much deserved.
That’s where context matters. A great TS would have laid it all out. Instead of just me seeing a guy that got whooped by a guy that lost his UFC belt very recently.

I shouldn’t have to research this kind of shit.

1707517827990.gif

lol I guess Sean is a left-wing feminist now ??

Ayo tho Sneako held is own mans didn't fall down. Even one of the Power Slap mandem he was been ended up bucked out of the comp cuz #AmericanHero Sean Tarzan was got dem mad handz for days 🦌 🤕 🚫💥👋

sean-tarzan-sparfight-2.gif

Don't quit your day job, either as a writer or comedian.

You're dismally-talented at both.
Conveniently enough, I'm neither. Pointing out the blatant stupidity of people such as yourself online is just a hobby.

Ayo tho Sneako held is own though didn't fall down. Even one of the Power Slap mandem he was been ended up bucked out of the comp cuz #AmericanHero Sean Tarzan was got dem mad handz for days 🦌 🤕 🚫💥👋

sean-tarzan-sparfight-2.gif

Held his own? I wouldn't call that holding your own.. if the cage door was open he would have ran outta there lol

lol I guess Sean is a left-wing feminist now ??
lol I don't know anything about the guy. I just read he frequently posted misogynistic, transphobic, and homophobic content. Also read he's a bully. I don't know I figured they'd be a good match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back