Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Really?

Rewatch. Strickland backed up and cried like a baby.

If he was the legit "Street-fighting bad ass" he claims to be, he would've launched himself into the bigger guy.

Instead, he walked around crying.
That was a dick move from Orlando. He cranked that hard and didn’t give Sean the time to tap.

That was a dick move from Orlando. He cranked that hard and didn’t give Sean the time to tap.

No one disagrees with this, but you're missing the point.

The point is, Mr. "Self-proclaimed badass" (Strickland) did NOT go into "street-fighter" mode ... he went into CRYBABY FUCK mode ... walking around, crying boo-hoo, and AVOIDING any close proximity to Orlando.

Strickland is no "badass streetfighter" ... he is a mediocre MW MMA fighter, who will shit himself if faced with a problem (but will happily beat-up smaller, weaker dudes).

Exactly.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
Both are doing it for attention, which equals money.
Do I wish Strickland flat lined him? Of course. Because by not doing so he actually gave the youtuber a victory.
I give him credit for not failing or quitting.
Yup

The thread title makes it sound like Strickland beat someone up randomly or something... which is unfair

This was a sparring session between 2 men. Nothing to see here

Sneako made his name. Good on him.

Sean is like the trailer park tweaker who also happens to be a golden gloves boxer. He just keeps keeps coming at you.

Anyone know the context behind this? I'm guessing this guy wanted the smoke and challenged Sean?

I remember that fat dude who said he was 200-0 in street fights getting ragdolled by Chris Curtis, then STILL running his mouth afterwards.

It's like a battle of who is crazier.
Not even, Sean was the one who suggested they spar.

I feel old for having no clue who this YouTube guy is. Is he an amateur boxer or mma fighter? Did he challenge Strickland or talk smack? This doesn't look like full power from Strickland to me.

He’s 160 I think, Strickland 200-205 probably?
Looks like he has 80lbs on the guy, though that could just be because Sean stands upright and the other guy is ducking a lot so he looks even smaller.

I’m ok with what happened but Sean looks a hell of a lot bigger than him.

No one disagrees with this, but you're missing the point.

The point is, Mr. "Self-proclaimed badass" (Strickland) did NOT go into "street-fighter" mode ... he went into CRYBABY FUCK mode ... walking around, crying boo-hoo, and AVOIDING any close proximity to Orlando.

Strickland is no "badass streetfighter" ... he is a mediocre MW MMA fighter, who will shit himself if faced with a problem (but will happily beat-up smaller, weaker dudes).

The UFC underpays a majority of their fighters and you expect him to risk his upcoming paycheck to look cool?

Na champ, he's not there to make you respect his street credentials.

He's only there to get paid.

And he would beat TF out of 99% of the population in a street fight. Could probably kill all of them. Literally kill them with his hands.

The UFC underpays a majority of their fighters and you expect him to risk his upcoming paycheck to look cool?

Na champ, he's not there to make you respect his street credentials.

He's only there to get paid.

And he would beat TF out of 99% of the population in a street fight. Could probably kill all of them. Literally kill them with his hands.

All of this passive, gutless "reasoning" has nothing to do with streetfighting.

A true streetfighter, if he gets wronged or disrespected, FIGHTS the dude (ahem, that's what streetfighters do 😅).

Here, Strickland got wronged, hurt (and butt-hurt) ... but chose to "walk around and complain" 🙄

Awesome, legendary "streetfighter" that he professes himself to be <Lmaoo><45>

All of this passive, gutless "reasoning" has nothing to do with streetfighting.

A true streetfighter, if he gets wronged or disrespected, FIGHTS the dude (ahem, that's what streetfighters do 😅).

Here, Strickland got wronged, hurt (and butt-hurt) ... but chose to "walk around and complain" 🙄

Awesome, legendary "streetfighter" that he professes himself to be <Lmaoo><45>
Does it really matter if he's a streetfighter badass? If given the choice between losing a little bit of pride or risk losing 6 months or more of income you would choose losing the cash? Let's not judge him too harshly here. Sean doesn't go around beating up random dudes, just dudes who sign the waiver to take the asswhooping.

Does it really matter if he's a streetfighter badass? If given the choice between losing a little bit of pride or risk losing 6 months or more of income you would choose losing the cash? Let's not judge him too harshly here. Sean doesn't go around beating up random dudes, just dudes who sign the waiver to take the asswhooping.

What a permissive, soft-ass you are.

Your gutless, permissive, soft ass "perspective" is a beta-male wanted to "justify" the shit-ass reality of who your hero really is.

Sean Strickland = a mediocre MMA fighter.
And that is all that he is.

He is no "bad ass streetfighter" ... and he would void his feces before daring to take on "all comers" <Lmaoo>

What a permissive, soft-ass you are.

Your gutless, permissive, soft ass "perspective" is a beta-male wanted to "justify" the shit-ass reality of who your hero really is.

Sean Strickland = a mediocre MMA fighter.
And that is all that he is.

He is no "bad ass streetfighter" ... and he would void his feces before daring to take on "all comers" <Lmaoo>
<8>

Lol man I'm not trying to "justify" anything nor is Sean my "hero". I'm not even really a fan, I was happy when DDP won the belt. But look though, if you get paid to fight it's a good idea to stay away from no rules streetfights so you don't get injured and risk your income. There's nothing beta about that unless you think using your brain to your advantage is a bad idea.

<8>

Lol man I'm not trying to "justify" anything nor is Sean my "hero". I'm not even really a fan, I was happy when DDP won the belt. But look though, if you get paid to fight it's a good idea to stay away from no rules streetfights so you don't get injured and risk your income. There's nothing beta about that unless you think using your brain to your advantage is a bad idea.

Relocate your residence to West Hollywood, CA or Greenwich Village, NY.

You have way too much softness, and sugar in your tank, to be an MMA commentator in any way.

Relocate your residence to West Hollywood, CA or Greenwich Village, NY.

You have way too much softness, and sugar in your tank, to be in MMA commentator in any way.
Hey man mma fighters have living expenses. They have bills to pay. Sean has stepped into the cage to fight 34 times. It's a bit ridiculous to suggest the guy is some kind of pussy. Are you upset this Sneako guy got beat up? It's not like it was random, the dude signed up for it.

Back