Media Sean Strickland fires back at Covington: “The only thing Colby can do is call 911”

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Werdum did an interview not too many weeks ago and he has beef with Strickland too lol. Apparently he tried to spar with Sean and Strickland refused so Werdum allegedly kicked him in the butt and says he's an asshole.

Colby does suck tho. His all encompassing fake personality. Filing a police report for the boomerang incident after trying to start shit with Werdum. Everything about him is just so tired some and overdone

Colby is too small and pillow hand to do anything at MW.

It's funny that Colby vomited that word salad, because Sean is literallywhat Colby wants to be. The guy who says whatever he wants, to whoever he wants, and the fans love it and laugh at it, and also want to see him fight more because of it. Sean is also the banger Colby wants to be and not the crotch sniffer he is.

Lol Colby and Sean have the same fans. No need to divise their own community.

Kobe will take him down and give him the same treatment he gave Masvidal

Strickland by brutalization

Colby would be stuttering and stumbling over his words at the presser. He wouldn't have any prerehearsed lines to counter Strickland's shittalking

Isn't Colby a small WW who doesn't cut weight? How is he supposed to beat a MW champ?

Amen sir, absolutely love this rant.
So does Colby. It's consistent rants like this on sherdog & social media that has Colby I'm the position to have a 3rd title fight & 1 that is entirely undeserved.

So congratulations to the 2 of you, along with thousands of others, for elevating Colby all these years. He owes all the marks a big ass thank you.

Mediocre shit talking, they both need to up their game.

So does Colby. It's consistent rants like this on sherdog & social media that has Colby I'm the position to have a 3rd title fight & 1 that is entirely undeserved.

So congratulations to the 2 of you, along with thousands of others, for elevating Colby all these years. He owes all the marks a big ass thank you.

I loathe Colby and everyone knows that sir.

Back