Media Sean Strickland refuses to climb ladder "if the MW shot isn't for me, I start boxing"

Why would 3 non-Canadian judges care about what Sean Strickland said about Canada?
because he's shitting on an entire country they call it xenophobia, he's calling the President a pussy and everything else

Chael caught shit for this

Sean comes off like a huge dick. He's very political people who don't like his politics will judge against him just like Colby

And he even went so far as to say, if if you're a liberal, you're a pussy and a cuck

So yeah, people who don't agree with his politics, are going to take offense to his inflammatory words

I looked at the judges, and it's Derek Cleary and Sal Di Amato uggghhhh
Why are these guys still judging MMA?

They're not gonna sit there in a stadium full of Canadiens, and pick the guy that's been shitting on their country as the winner

he could just be using this as a negotiation angle.

I think he would make a lot of money in boxing going into the influencer mix but he has some unfinished business in the UFC for sure.

Strickland is going to sit out and see if Izzy can win the title back. If he does, Strickland will be in line for a rematch unless Khamzat beats Whittaker.

Strickland you goofball PLAY THE GAME. ima just be blunt for fighters like you and colby paddy bro this UFC system
was practically designed for you to be a superstar. i promise you that all you gotta do is keep winning, sucking up to dana, sucking the military and police off
and preach hard work/ anti snow flake rubbish in society and you will have them eating from the palms of your hands.
dana will see to it that you will always be a fight away from a shot. this community loves you.

However keep poking the bear and dana will destroy you. dont fumble the bag. take your meds kiss up to dana
and stfu. talking like this will only make it hard.

Strickland seriously why and TF WOULD YOU SAY THIS OUT LOUD,

you should of just fought out your contract play it cool and Bounce. Now dana either is gonna stall you or give you hard fights.

You barely climbed the ladder the first time Sean. You got artificially boosted because of your retarded fucking MAGA shit that Dana loves. You beat Jack Hermansson...

Maybe the Colby Covington method of getting a titleshot is in order?

Who's the biggest name at MW who's high ranked but washed up as all hell with no fight left in them?

This Guy is crying, talking shit about everybody can't take back, do boring fights

Just cut him from ufc

He could get a million bucks to get embarrassed by Jake Paul in boxing I guess

Geez, Sean is one of the last guys that I thought would have this attitude.

He never climbed the ladder. Strickland lost to Cannonier and got murder KO'd by Poatan in the first round.

Then fought an unranked opponent and someone around #11. The UFC tossed him two softball wins and he got a title shot he couldn't earn by being available.

He then loses the belt on his first and only tittle defense. There is no way in the world he gets another title shot without winning a few fights.

Last edited:
He deserves it more than Izzy. But this is sports entertainment and the izzy dickriders glaze hard on social media. He'll get an undeserved TS.
0 title defenses and lost to Cannonier. No, other than Izzy he hasn't beaten anyone in the top 5 and was gifted a title shot. Strickland's overestimating his value here. It wasn't too long ago that fans complained about his boring jab style. No one is panning to see this man go to another decision.

because he's shitting on an entire country they call it xenophobia, he's calling the President a pussy and everything else

Chael caught shit for this

Sean comes off like a huge dick. He's very political people who don't like his politics will judge against him just like Colby

And he even went so far as to say, if if you're a liberal, you're a pussy and a cuck

So yeah, people who don't agree with his politics, are going to take offense to his inflammatory words

I looked at the judges, and it's Derek Cleary and Sal Di Amato uggghhhh
Why are these guys still judging MMA?

They're not gonna sit there in a stadium full of Canadiens, and pick the guy that's been shitting on their country as the winner
These same judges have scored split decision wins in favor of Strickland. Lmao Strickland has the weirdest fanbase in the sport.

Back