Television SECRET INVASION (Premieres June 21, 2023)

Solid first episode. Definitely getting Winter Soldier vibes from it, although it's not on the same level.

Hydra>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skrulls

At least they kept the jokes to a bare minimum, although I did chuckle at Nick's mid-life crisis joke. Olivia Coleman, as usual, gave a good performance.

The thing that pisses me off about shape-shifting is how their clothes change as well. I can suspend disbelief in regards to Skrulls shifting their faces and bodies, but being able to instantly change their clothes seems like too much of a Dues ex Machina.

Talos and the rest of the Skrulls must have been hitting the gym. I don't recall them being this strong in the Captain Marvel movie. Although I was drunk when I watched that...

Surprised by the final death. Whether or not the character stays dead is another question.

S1E1 not complete crap, but not great either.

I have a feeling Gravik is
the product of Nick Fury having sexual relations with a Skrull woman.

I thought it was supposed to be S.W.O.R.D. not S.A.B.E.R.

Watched episode one and it doesn't live up to what I wanted it to be. Not impressed so far.

Ending is a shock but...

Killing off Maria Hill is such a waste if this series is not good.
Very weird angle/ vibe to take in Ep1. I thought for sure Fury was going to make out with that dude in the beginning, too

Disney deciding to ruin the Skrulls I see. Good choice. One of the best Marvel villains. lmao

Just started this. Am I wrong to wonder why Skrulls are taking black human forms in Russia? Can they not change pigment?

Just started this. Am I wrong to wonder why Skrulls are taking black human forms in Russia? Can they not change pigment?
roy-jones-russian.jpg

Y'all must've forgot.

Weak sauce......... not as bad as a few but still not great.

Disney plus needs to just pump out mote what if seasons and leave live action series alone as they suck at it.

They can act weird and suspicious and Russian police and citizens will be like “probably in his home country it’s not a weird behaviour”. Different culture hard to judge.

Seems like reviews are mixed but I liked it. Far better than these new superhero shows they have been introducing.

I thought the first episode was decent. A solid start to the series. I'm hoping that this is the intro to the Fantastic Four. If they bring in Super Skrull, that has to lead to the FF.

Back