Shoop Send a short story & I'll add pics to enhance it....

Van Daz

Foot stomp to face
@purple
Reaction score
Some of the stories people have told I can just picture in my head, which makes it funnier & gives me a laugh.

If you have a story you'd like pictures added to, please tell. MMA related preferred & in less than 10 sentences.

Brilliant :D @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @BroRogan @Sixstring @Paynebringer <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>
5c834fb93f41a8b4367c5466f8100f15.gif

Thanks, Bro. Took a couple of hours to get the right pics to match the story I had in mind, then add the heads that were on the right angles & add the dialogue bubbles.

I started this thread after I done something similar in another thread & got a kick out of it. This was the first one I done & the one above for you was only my second time. Just glad it gave you a laugh as that's what it's all about:

Just crazy that not more people are posting!! This is fun :)
I was surprised, too. Thought it was different & a good idea that no one else seems to have done before. Before you're post, I was about to ask the mods to delete the thread, but I'm glad I didn't and that you came along to inspire me. Happy to do more if ya like, even though it is a slow process for me.

Looks like the pics expired. Hope this works:

To take away the border, right click the image and select open image in new tab. And then right click the image, select copy image address, go back here and click insert image (by url) and paste the url link here and hit post reply:

You should get this.

zSQLpS9l.png

To take away the border, right click the image and select open image in new tab. And then right click the image, select copy image address, go back here and click insert image (by url) and paste the url link here and hit post reply:

You should get this.

zSQLpS9l.png
Thanks sooo much brother. I've learned a bit from you in just one day. You da' man!!

You should get this.

zSQLpS9l.png
Just testing based upon what you told me above. Fuck I'm a tard. Like I'm in grade one with clag & a brush:)

Qcyvwf7.jpeg

Thank you. I'm just a dumbass, but are learning thanks to you:)
What's weird is everything looks fine on mobile. All your images are showing up, but not in laptop it seems

xxOjOjd.png
dpscUiA.png

What's weird is everything looks fine on mobile. All your images are showing up, but not in laptop it seems

xxOjOjd.png
dpscUiA.png
Bit strange. Anyway...I'll keep on trying to learn more, Master. Appreciate your time so much.
3561128a89d433c1f2cf51a253efd649.gif

Reactions: Gio

xxOjOjd.png
dpscUiA.png
Thanks again. I've only just started shoops since I joined & have been just using the snipping tool, paste to excel & go from there, but I'll pursue this further to enlighten me to persist & grow.

Reactions: Gio
Some of the stories people have told I can just picture in my head, which makes it funnier & gives me a laugh.

If you have a story you'd like pictures added to, please tell. MMA related preferred & in less than 10 sentences.
A drunken white rabbit walks into the Mayberry Sheriff's office and fills it with uppercuts knocking out Andy, Barney, Aunt Bee, Otis and Gomer Pyle while Opie stares on in awe.

Back