Sept.2nd Liam Smith vs Chris Eubank JR 2

I'm fine with that stoppage. It was one way traffic. He could have even done it on the knockdown.

idk what to think of that tbh. Smith looked like sorta a joke in there, BUT does say something about Eubank to come back

the middleweight belts are a mess, Eubank might be able to pick one up ,

For example I don't think I have seen Janibek or Vincenzo but if they are fighting for the IBF/WBO, I would think Eubank is in line for a challenge

Smith was injured coming into this fight 100%. It will come out in the post fight press conference I’m sure

Smith saved from himself. He was terrible. Fair fucks to Eubank, I didn't think he could come back after the last fight. He proved me and loads of other people wrong.

Be prepared for Eubank to fight literally nobody of note after this.

Smith can't get a shot off.

Kind of embarrassed for Smith.

Liam Smith had no business ever being in the ring with Eubank Jr.. That's why that first loss back in January was so embarrassing for Eubank.

If Liam Smith really was the better fighter, he wouldn't have gotten shut out in 10 rounds and dropped twice in the rematch. That tells you that the first fight was a fluke.

Eubank Jr. didn't need to leave Roy. He just needed to humble himself a bit and focus.

Not a fan of that stoppage, really.

He’ll fight Benn and rematch Smith

Like i said, nobody of note. Could've been challenging the big boys for belts for years but chose to fight scrubs. Hopefully that changes after this, but based on his lack of ambition i doubt it.

Back