Serious Question - Whatever happened to that guy who broke into Anthony Smith’s home ?

cheachea

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I remember reading and seeing an interview a while back where Anthony Smith was talking about this guy who was screaming at the top of his lungs breaking into his home and them fighting.

Apparently the guy went to the hospital , but do you guys know what happened to that guy afterwards ?

I couldn’t really find any more information.

<mma4>
I’m hoping he’s in jail, or got the mental health treatment he probably needs, but it’s an excellent question

I remember reading and seeing an interview a while back where Anthony Smith was talking about this guy who was screaming at the top of his lungs breaking into his home and them fighting.

Apparently the guy went to the hospital , but do you guys know what happened to that guy afterwards ?

Luke Haberman. Last I heard he had been arrested and charged. Let me see if I can find anything from the courts.

I hope he become a fighter. SMith said he prob weigh around 170s, but managed to fight with smith hand to hand. Very good talent.
Drugs can make people super human. He was a high school wrestling champion though.

He went to jail and experienced penetration with no lube.

He was mentally ill so probably went back to some mental health home

Man, what are the freaking odds that of All Houses in the world this guy could have gone into he went into a Professional MMA fighter’s house.

giphy.gif

Man, what are the freaking odds that of All Houses in the world this guy could have gone into he went into a Professional MMA fighter’s house.

giphy.gif

from Smiths account, Haberman gave him about all he could handle thanks to the drugs so the neighbors are lucky he picked the MMA fighters house

Back