Social Sh*tlibs return to segregated swimming pools

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Leftards love racism. As long as it’s aimed at the correct folks

The same guys show up in every thread telling white people they need to quit crying when they get discriminated against because some bad white people discriminated against black people decades ago.

The true racists continue to reveal themselves over and over.

oh stop it with the bullshit strawman argument, you made a dumb contradictory post just own up to it. You say you don’t see color while simultaneously making the claim that black mothers just live off the government. My workplace employs many black people and they’re all hardworking and don’t get government assistance. You’re a dumbass and yes we actually all see color. It’s how we treat them that matters

I work around hardworking black people as well.

It's just a dumb pool, but there are obvious potential slippery slope repercussions with this. There is currently a movement to normalize openly preferential treatment based on race.

I realize that historically whites have benefited from openly preferential treatment, but what was wrong then isn't right now.

Today it is "only" a pool... Tomorrow it is a library or restaurant or movie theater or pick your venue

Southern Ontario is probably the most woke lefty region in the world. The highest concentration of rabid anti colonial dildo waving fruitcakes for sure. More so even than places like NYC or San Francisco.

Not quite but getting close

If white supremacists were smart, they'd infiltrate these like minded groups.

Come to think of it, it is mostly white people driving these initiatives. Eyebrow mildly raised. Fully raised if they start making them swim in separate pools. Ya know, for "progress"...

Somewhere out the MLK is facepalming so fucking hard

shitlibs:

"dem wypipo be drownin dem black folx in dem white pools!
we need black only pools and lifeguards and changin' rooms and drinking fountains and buses!"

"millions of years of Jim Crow, redlining, and segregated swimming pools have caused inequality. to address this, we need racial segregation everywhere!"

normal people:

audience-reaction.gif

wtf-gif.gif

So you're just openly being a racist piece of shit now.

I’m not terminally online. What the heck are you talking about. Whays the harm in just saying why he was banned?
I'm messing with you bro - I have no idea why he got banned or what his schtick was here. I'm just here to support Taylor Swift and the 49ers.

In after:

"How does this affect your life?"
"It's just a pool"
"-insert other racist excuse-"

Nothing to see here folks.

- 24hrs of open rec time for all - unchanged.
- 2hrs of open rec time for trans/non-binary
- 2hrs of open rec time for black people

No open rec time removed to crate the new slots, so there is no compromised pool time for everyone else.

Weird to talk about segregated pools if you're American considering how many public pools were shut down the second black people were allowed to swim in them, and now they're literally gatekept in fenced-in communities complete with pool Karens keeping watch.
Bottom line is literally none of this helps to bring people together. I would guess that those who go to the segregated pool have no friends of the other race. Literally helping noone here....damages more than helps imo

I will throw in my 2 cents. This new segregation environment is damaging and not helping to bring us together as a society. Growing up I went to an all white school and knew noone of other races. I used the "N" word regularly even though my Christian parents taught me different. I didnt hate black people or any other but wasnt exposed. I went to work doing construction at Exxon at 18 and it was the black guys (and one vietnamese man) I made friends with and that took care of me. It changed my entire perspective. Its knowing the other side that changes hearts imo... not sheltering them by segregating

Are you trying to argue that politicians elected in rural southern US were liberals? And what, you think conservatives were the ones living and ruling in dense northern cities? Why do you people play stupid about the southern strategy and the dem/repub flip?? You're not stupid. You're just a dishonest bad-faith actor.
KKK were liberals
slave owners were liberals
Republicans ended slavery

need any more FACTS lil buddy?

Back