Media Shannon Briggs has accepted an MMA fight vs Rampage

When Rampage fought Fedor back in 2019, he honestly looked the worst of any professional fighter I’ve seen in my life not named Bob Sapp.

He might actually be able to lose to a 50 year old who isn’t even a mixed martial artist. I honestly think most regional HWs would sleep current Rampage within 1-2 minutes.

Lmao, what? Rampage has the gas tank of ... something not known for having a gas tank or being efficient at gas consumption or whatever.

Briggs doesn't have a gas tank either. He's got fucking asthma and is juiced to the gills

Rampage is a deluded fool. He's about a decade past his expiry date. Even his legendary chin is nothing more than distant memory too.
The cannon will likely kill him in one of those fights.
In boxing obviously rampage has zero chance and I fancy Shannon's chances with 4 ounce gloves too.
Rampage is hardly a diverse mixed martial artist anymore.He's a puncher.
If Rampage could bring back the wrestling then that's a whole different story.

I don't want to see this. Rampage was one of the reasons I started watching MMA. He was so fat and uninspired against Fedor that it made me legit sad. I turned off the fight before the finish. If he boxes briggs he's going out cold.

Rampage is a deluded fool. He's about a decade past his expiry date. Even his legendary chin is nothing more than distant memory too.
The cannon will likely kill him in one of those fights.
In boxing obviously rampage has zero chance and I fancy Shannon's chances with 4 ounce gloves too.
Rampage is hardly a diverse mixed martial artist anymore.He's a puncher.
If Rampage could bring back the wrestling then that's a whole different story.
You realize Shannon Briggs hasn't fought since 2016 and is 49 right?

Rampage has a chin--he's not getting stopped. Boxing fight will be boring and uneventful.

MMA fight will be interesting... if the canon lands with those tiny gloves, rampage is dead.......

Briggs going to hurt rampage .

Is this the improper SSJ2 (sacrifice speed for power) Rampage, the octagon Rampage or the Pride/K1 Rampage.

SSJ2, good night Rampage.

You realize Shannon Briggs hasn't fought since 2016 and is 49 right?
Whats your point? Rampage is no spring chicken. Dudes 43 himself and washed up.
Shannon is old but let's be real here.
He's still juiced to the gills, is a world class, pro boxer. Dudes kod his last 5 opponents and is something like 9- 1 in his last 10. Sole loss to klitschko.
Do you really believe rampage is the man to teach briggs a lesson in boxing ??

Why dont the retards meet in the middle and fight in K1?

Whats your point? Rampage is no spring chicken. Dudes 43 himself and washed up.
Shannon is old but let's be real here.
He's still juiced to the gills, is a world class, pro boxer. Dudes kod his last 5 opponents and is something like 9- 1 in his last 10. Sole loss to klitschko.
Do you really believe rampage is the man to teach briggs a lesson in boxing ??
I think Rampage will lose in Boxing, but who knows how Briggs will look, KOing your past 5 opponents and and be 9-1 in his last 10 doesn’t mean much when it happened several years ago.

giphy.gif

Back