Media Sharabutdin Magomedov: Me and Adesanya would make sparks

Izzy would put his purple belt full on display and backpack this fool for 3 rounds 😭

Would watch.

If Izzy loses his next fight or two and is in his post title phase and Shara wins two-three more, this is a matchup they'd be stupid not to book to boost Shara.

He better hope the UFC gives him the Pereira treatment because any decent grappler beats him

849e9157b8d109a9b7bfaba9da91ad8d.gif

I doubt this guy is even getting into the top 10

Lol if this dude has 2 eyes and didn't look weird nobody would give a fuck.. its impressive that he's a fighter with 1 eye but he sucks lol. Izzy would kill him

I imagine the real sparks would fly when Izzy dry humps him like he did Costa.
Could you imagine Shara’s reaction? Lmao.. He will fight you for kissing your gf in public. And he kicked that one guy in a grappling competition. The guy seems to have very little self control. From what I’ve seen and heard.

I think the guy is off his rocker. And I get the serious vibe that if Izzy did that to Shara. Somebody (Izzy) ends up dead at some point in the future. And that’s not an exaggeration, imo. He seems to have a really bad temper. Which doesn’t jive with living peacefully in regular society. Mix in zealot like religious fanaticism. And you just know that would not end well.

Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back